Somali women only (help!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know this thread might be dead but girl when I was 21, I felt close to the same way you did and I overcompensated by doing everything I shouldn't have. My advice for you is this

1. If you look for friends they will never come and you will be perceived to be this lonely freak of nature. You can't control who comes in your life but you can control how you see yourself. Self-love is key. You are 21 about to be finished university. Trust me when I tell you, a few of those beautiful girls you envy, with the million friends probably aren't going to graduate on time. Put yourself on a pedestal and congratulate yourself for graduating and accomplishing your goal.

2. Don't search for friends. Search for yourself. Put your happiness first. Search for classes to take, take the group training sessions at the gym, pick up a hobby and go on meetup.com and find people who have similar interests. People are attracted to confident, self-assured people and when you know who you are you will come off as someone who everyone wants to be with.

3. Save some money and after graduation go abroad and volunteer. See the world and realize how blessed you are.

Status
Not open for further replies.