Somali women need to explain this!

Status
Not open for further replies.
since I was kid you use to hear that somali women prefer having sex in the darkness. So it didn't occur to me to put this teori to the test until i myself became sexually active. My first encounter became my neightmare of the same rumours i used to hear "sex in mugdi" then I thought maybe that was just one incident.
But that was not all as the following years it remained the same for yet 7 more encounters (different ones btw) until i decided i had enough and went for other meat.

My question is do somali women feel shy in bed or can it be said they don't feel comfortable in their own bodies?

Stop lying
7 different encounters? :what1:
You must be a waking STD. I feel bad for your future wife and would strongly advise you spend some time at the clinic

Stop lying
7 different encounters? :what1:
You must be a waking STD. I feel bad for your future wife and would strongly advise you spend some time at the clinic
Trust me I never had STD as I only go for clean ones. But why the darkness tho? Can you tell us if you something?

since I was kid you use to hear that somali women prefer having sex in the darkness. So it didn't occur to me to put this teori to the test until i myself became sexually active. My first encounter became my neightmare of the same rumours i used to hear "sex in mugdi" then I thought maybe that was just one incident.
But that was not all as the following years it remained the same for yet 7 more encounters (different ones btw) until i decided i had enough and went for other meat.

My question is do somali women feel shy in bed or can it be said they don't feel comfortable in their own bodies?
you used to hear about sex when you were a child :umwhat:

Reign

Pro Women's Rights|Centrist
VIP
Stop bringing us sheeko you hear from your hooyo and her friends in their hour of gossip. Don't you know it's rude to eavesdrop?

I think the new generation will beg to differ. If you suck, you'll end on twitter or fb these days waryaa. Quit daydreaming and get ready for marriage because if you don't get the job done, twitter iska raadi.:chrisfreshhah:

Good question, start by asking your Somali mama.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending