Somali women need to explain this!

Status
Not open for further replies.
To be honest depending on how old OP is...7 sex partners isn't a lot.
Turning the light off in bed allows people to be more comfortable if they are shy. But having the lights on (dimmed) is more fun because you can see facial expressions which makes it more intimate and allows you to form a closer bond. Keeping eye contact when you're making love is sweet and romantic. Sex shouldn't be shameful. The whole turning off the lights, not seeing each other and getting to the business while simultaneously being ashamed about it is a turn off.

To be honest depending on how old OP is...7 sex partners isn't a lot.
Turning the light off in bed allows people to be more comfortable if they are shy. But having the lights on (dimmed) is more fun because you can see facial expressions which makes it more intimate and allows you to form a closer bond. Keeping eye contact when you're making love is sweet and romantic. Sex shouldn't be shameful. The whole turning off the lights, not seeing each other and getting to the business while simultaneously being ashamed about it is a turn off.
Only if all somali women were like you dammit:bell: It seems your speaking of experience or could i be wrong?;)

bushnell-night-vision-goggles.jpg
buy urself a night vision goggles

ItsHanna

I am the Toby Flenderson of this forum
Stop lying
7 different encounters? :what1:
You must be a waking STD. I feel bad for your future wife and would strongly advise you spend some time at the clinic

These are the same Somali guys who want a pure virgin Somali girl to marry. Honestly it's disgusting this guy most be the cities bike.

EternalLightX

Queen of the light
VIP
Somalis have sex ! I never knew that, so under all that Jilbaab and burka is a woman that is wild and ready to be cannibalised by her husband when the sun goes down ?, my god I can never look at a pious lady the same again.

Somalis have sex ! I never knew that, so under all that Jilbaab and burka is a woman that is wild and ready to be cannibalised by her husband when the sun goes down ?, my god I can never look at a pious lady the same again.
All somali women love sex just like any human being out there! But what separates the pious ones from the others is the manner they have sex. The vast majority of the pious ones prefer to do it within the fold of their faith (halal).

On the other hand the vast majority of the non pious ones like yourself will have sex at any given opportunity with any thing with a 3rd leg (****) as long as they willing to keep their mouth shut.

I hope that was enlightening and now you know the difference :)

EternalLightX

Queen of the light
VIP
All somali women love sex just like any human being out there! But what separates the pious ones from the others is the manner they have sex. The vast majority of the pious ones prefer to do it within the fold of their faith (halal).

On the other hand the vast majority of the non pious ones like yourself will have sex at any given opportunity with any thing with a 3rd leg (****) as long as they willing to keep their mouth shut.

I have sex with myself I don't need a man to make me feel good ;), darling don't group us all into your fake analogy. Just thought the pious ones were afraid of sex they seem so innocent, so pure. Never would I have imagined burka 3 the innocent girl gone bad would air in some dingy website.

ItsHanna

I am the Toby Flenderson of this forum

How do they love sex when they've been mutilated?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending