Somali women need to explain this!

Status
Not open for further replies.
There a lot of Somalis who have sex in the nights.

Very disgusting I am very shocked. Likely a group of sheikh made a group and if a boy and girl are hanging out in the night they will get arrested.

@ItsHanna your the disgusting one. No one wants to marry a female who had sex with a random guy

Disgusting

Correct, the diasporas are not circumcised but the Somalis in Somalia are, how do these backwards people know anything about sex anyway ?

Very sad thing. But I've seen a lotbof sites giving sex tips in Somali. It explains positions , how to hold back your sperms and some random stuff..

Really stupid sites because everyone knows how to put a penis in a vagina.

How do they love sex when they've been mutilated?
Well to spill the beans for you, the Somali xalimos who started off the trend of sleeping with Madows were the ones who came to the west as adults or atleast close to being adults (15-18) which means by then they underwent fgm as they landed from Somalia in the 90's.
So it's not really fgm that determines whether one becomes promiscuous or not. It's a matter of values and the religious ones seem to have values in most cases.

EternalLightX

Queen of the light
VIP
Very sad thing. But I've seen a lotbof sites giving sex tips in Somali. It explains positions , how to hold back your sperms and some random stuff..

Really stupid sites because everyone knows how to put a penis in a vagina.
I blame women for not being thought about what their bodies are capable off, many are circumcised and not able to enjoy making love with their partners. Many don't even know anything about foreplay or any form of intimacy. Absolutely gobsmacked it must be a quick dumping session for these people, no wonder the women seem so unhappy in Somalia they are not loved enough in private.

ItsHanna

I am the Toby Flenderson of this forum
There a lot of Somalis who have sex in the nights.

Very disgusting I am very shocked. Likely a group of sheikh made a group and if a boy and girl are hanging out in the night they will get arrested.

@ItsHanna your the disgusting one. No one wants to marry a female who had sex with a random guy

Disgusting

I don't have sex with random "guys" I have sex with my boyfriend of 2 and a half years.

ItsHanna

I am the Toby Flenderson of this forum
Correct, the diasporas are not circumcised but the Somalis in Somalia are, how do these backwards people know anything about sex anyway ?

Because sexual pleasure is only meant for men. They're are cowards who are bad in bed so they cut off women's clits.

giphy.gif

EternalLightX

Queen of the light
VIP
Because sexual pleasure is only meant for men. They're are cowards who are bad in bed so they cut off women's clits.

giphy.gif
That's barbaric absolute filth I am ashamed of my men, how dare they take the pleasures away from women and make them feel pain just because they do not wish women to have sex ? Who made them god ? These poor women will never know the power of the clit, I as a woman am angry at this.

Status
Not open for further replies.