Somali women lose their Dhaqan when they marry out

Status
Not open for further replies.

psyche

To each their own
I think I lost a couple brain cells while reading this thread

• Interracial marriage being is a Marxist invention.
  • The constant low IQ arguments between farahs and halimos.
  • The use of beauty as a reason to feel superior to other people/races.
You guys need to grow up honestly. I would genuinely be embrassed if a teenage had to be the one to call out the childish behaviour occur in this thread

Muji

VIP
="Knowles, post: 1671557, member: 5784"]We turn on our families? Somalis disown women who marry out more like

Change religions? Only because faraxs lie about non-existing scriptures saying Muslim women can’t marry non-Muslims[/QUOTE]
I expected no less from you:drakelaugh:

Allah swt directly made that prohibition in the Qur'an you ignoramus :mjlol:

Enjoy these ayat
Surah Al-Baqara, Verse 221:
وَلَا تَنكِحُوا الْمُشْرِكَاتِ حَتَّىٰ يُؤْمِنَّ وَلَأَمَةٌ مُّؤْمِنَةٌ خَيْرٌ مِّن مُّشْرِكَةٍ وَلَوْ أَعْجَبَتْكُمْ وَلَا تُنكِحُوا الْمُشْرِكِينَ حَتَّىٰ يُؤْمِنُوا وَلَعَبْدٌ مُّؤْمِنٌ خَيْرٌ مِّن مُّشْرِكٍ وَلَوْ أَعْجَبَكُمْ أُولَٰئِكَ يَدْعُونَ إِلَى النَّارِ وَاللَّهُ يَدْعُو إِلَى الْجَنَّةِ وَالْمَغْفِرَةِ بِإِذْنِهِ وَيُبَيِّنُ آيَاتِهِ لِلنَّاسِ لَعَلَّهُمْ يَتَذَكَّرُونَ

And do not marry the idolatresses until they believe, and certainly a believing maid is better than an idolatress woman, even though she should please you; and do not give (believing women) in marriage to idolaters until they believe, and certainly a believing servant is better than an idolater, even though he should please you; these invite to the fire, and Allah invites to the garden and to forgiveness by His will, and makes clear His communications to men, that they may be mindful.

Surah Al-Mumtahina, Verse 10:
يَا أَيُّهَا الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا إِذَا جَاءَكُمُ الْمُؤْمِنَاتُ مُهَاجِرَاتٍ فَامْتَحِنُوهُنَّ اللَّهُ أَعْلَمُ بِإِيمَانِهِنَّ فَإِنْ عَلِمْتُمُوهُنَّ مُؤْمِنَاتٍ فَلَا تَرْجِعُوهُنَّ إِلَى الْكُفَّارِ لَا هُنَّ حِلٌّ لَّهُمْ وَلَا هُمْ يَحِلُّونَ لَهُنَّ وَآتُوهُم مَّا أَنفَقُوا وَلَا جُنَاحَ عَلَيْكُمْ أَن تَنكِحُوهُنَّ إِذَا آتَيْتُمُوهُنَّ أُجُورَهُنَّ وَلَا تُمْسِكُوا بِعِصَمِ الْكَوَافِرِ وَاسْأَلُوا مَا أَنفَقْتُمْ وَلْيَسْأَلُوا مَا أَنفَقُوا ذَٰلِكُمْ حُكْمُ اللَّهِ يَحْكُمُ بَيْنَكُمْ وَاللَّهُ عَلِيمٌ حَكِيمٌ

O you who believe! when believing women come to you flying, then examine them; Allah knows best their faith; then if you find them to be believing women, do not send them back to the unbelievers, neither are these (women) lawful for them, nor are those (men) lawful for them, and give them what they have spent; and no blame attaches to you in marrying them when you give them their dowries; and hold not to the ties of marriage of unbelieving women, and ask for what you have spent, and let them ask for what they have spent. That is Allah's judgment; He judges between you, and Allah is Knowing, Wise.[/QUOTE][/QUOTE]

Lol yes that means idol worshippers. Show me a verse which states Muslim women cannot marry Christin or jewish men!

@Mehmet the voice of reason has arrived :ftw9nwa: what took you so long

Loool, I could be 45yr old whale. Im not talking about me, but no doubt the average Somali girl looks better than her. I hate to put a girl down but cmon. You guys are pushing it lol.

I disagree miss embarrassing, but they say beauty is in the eyes of the beholder.
:manny:

We never interacted before in the general section. So to make things clear from the beginning, I can forgive you being a cheerleader for N&N, but i won't forgive you being a feminist
:susp:

="Knowles, post: 1671557, member: 5784"]We turn on our families? Somalis disown women who marry out more like

Change religions? Only because faraxs lie about non-existing scriptures saying Muslim women can’t marry non-Muslims[/QUOTE]
I expected no less from you:drakelaugh:

Allah swt directly made that prohibition in the Qur'an you ignoramus :mjlol:

Enjoy these ayat
Surah Al-Baqara, Verse 221:
وَلَا تَنكِحُوا الْمُشْرِكَاتِ حَتَّىٰ يُؤْمِنَّ وَلَأَمَةٌ مُّؤْمِنَةٌ خَيْرٌ مِّن مُّشْرِكَةٍ وَلَوْ أَعْجَبَتْكُمْ وَلَا تُنكِحُوا الْمُشْرِكِينَ حَتَّىٰ يُؤْمِنُوا وَلَعَبْدٌ مُّؤْمِنٌ خَيْرٌ مِّن مُّشْرِكٍ وَلَوْ أَعْجَبَكُمْ أُولَٰئِكَ يَدْعُونَ إِلَى النَّارِ وَاللَّهُ يَدْعُو إِلَى الْجَنَّةِ وَالْمَغْفِرَةِ بِإِذْنِهِ وَيُبَيِّنُ آيَاتِهِ لِلنَّاسِ لَعَلَّهُمْ يَتَذَكَّرُونَ

And do not marry the idolatresses until they believe, and certainly a believing maid is better than an idolatress woman, even though she should please you; and do not give (believing women) in marriage to idolaters until they believe, and certainly a believing servant is better than an idolater, even though he should please you; these invite to the fire, and Allah invites to the garden and to forgiveness by His will, and makes clear His communications to men, that they may be mindful.

Surah Al-Mumtahina, Verse 10:
يَا أَيُّهَا الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا إِذَا جَاءَكُمُ الْمُؤْمِنَاتُ مُهَاجِرَاتٍ فَامْتَحِنُوهُنَّ اللَّهُ أَعْلَمُ بِإِيمَانِهِنَّ فَإِنْ عَلِمْتُمُوهُنَّ مُؤْمِنَاتٍ فَلَا تَرْجِعُوهُنَّ إِلَى الْكُفَّارِ لَا هُنَّ حِلٌّ لَّهُمْ وَلَا هُمْ يَحِلُّونَ لَهُنَّ وَآتُوهُم مَّا أَنفَقُوا وَلَا جُنَاحَ عَلَيْكُمْ أَن تَنكِحُوهُنَّ إِذَا آتَيْتُمُوهُنَّ أُجُورَهُنَّ وَلَا تُمْسِكُوا بِعِصَمِ الْكَوَافِرِ وَاسْأَلُوا مَا أَنفَقْتُمْ وَلْيَسْأَلُوا مَا أَنفَقُوا ذَٰلِكُمْ حُكْمُ اللَّهِ يَحْكُمُ بَيْنَكُمْ وَاللَّهُ عَلِيمٌ حَكِيمٌ

O you who believe! when believing women come to you flying, then examine them; Allah knows best their faith; then if you find them to be believing women, do not send them back to the unbelievers, neither are these (women) lawful for them, nor are those (men) lawful for them, and give them what they have spent; and no blame attaches to you in marrying them when you give them their dowries; and hold not to the ties of marriage of unbelieving women, and ask for what you have spent, and let them ask for what they have spent. That is Allah's judgment; He judges between you, and Allah is Knowing, Wise.
[/QUOTE]

Lol yes that means idol worshippers. Show me a verse which states Muslim women cannot marry Christin or jewish men![/QUOTE]
Are you a gaal horta or just a practing atheist feminazi

Muji

VIP

Lol yes that means idol worshippers. Show me a verse which states Muslim women cannot marry Christin or jewish men![/QUOTE]
Are you a gaal horta or just a practing atheist feminazi[/QUOTE]

I take it you couldn’t find one

How do you know idris isn’t a Christian? You have nullified their mariage without having the authority to do it- shame on you

Lol yes that means idol worshippers. Show me a verse which states Muslim women cannot marry Christin or jewish men!

How do you know idris isn’t a Christian? You have nullified their mariage without having the authority to do it- shame on you[/QUOTE]
Yes i have loool so case closed

I disagree miss embarrassing, but they say beauty is in the eyes of the beholder.
:manny:

We never interacted before in the general section. So to make things clear from the beginning, I can forgive you being a cheerleader for N&N, but i won't forgive you being a feminist
:susp:
Loool i'm forever being accused of everything under the sun, I didnt even get involved in the back and forth and said anyone trashing and generalizing the other is wrong. I was just triggered by your claim that the girl in the video looks better than 99% of Somali girls, outrageous claim.

@Mehmet could you talk some reason into this brother?

How do you know idris isn’t a Christian? You have nullified their mariage without having the authority to do it- shame on you[/QUOTE]
Answer my question first

Loool i'm forever being accused of everything under the sun, I didnt even get involved in the back and forth and said anyone trashing and generalizing the other is wrong. I was just triggered by your claim that the girl in the video looks better than 99% of Somali girls, outrageous claim.

@Mehmet could you talk some reason into this brother?
No point in saving folks who want to be delusional and stubborn

I think I lost a couple brain cells while reading this thread

• Interracial marriage being is a Marxist invention.
  • The constant low IQ arguments between farahs and halimos.
  • The use of beauty as a reason to feel superior to other people/races.
You guys need to grow up honestly. I would genuinely be embrassed if a teenage had to be the one to call out the childish behaviour occur in this thread
You can blame the poster who probally loves to support queers like that ilhan chick

Samaalic Era

QurboExit

Allah swt said that men are qawwam over women. Through this Ayat, a Kafir man can not assume leadership of a Muslim woman as women are by nature followers

Here are some ayat
Surah At-Tahrim, Verse 6:
يَا أَيُّهَا الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا قُوا أَنفُسَكُمْ وَأَهْلِيكُمْ نَارًا وَقُودُهَا النَّاسُ وَالْحِجَارَةُ عَلَيْهَا مَلَائِكَةٌ غِلَاظٌ شِدَادٌ لَّا يَعْصُونَ اللَّهَ مَا أَمَرَهُمْ وَيَفْعَلُونَ مَا يُؤْمَرُونَ

O you who believe! save yourselves and your families from a fire whose fuel is men and stones; over it are angels stern and strong, they do not disobey Allah in what He commands them, and do as they are commanded.

psyche

To each their own
You can blame the poster who probally loves to support queers like that ilhan chick

@Knowles is just trying to troll all the butt hurt farahs in this thread. Currently now she is doing a pretty good job triggering most of them with the help of @HalimaJ.

If anyone had an ounce of self-worth no one would allow an unoriginal thread like this have nearly 10+ pages.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts