Somali women lose their Dhaqan when they marry out

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's probably a scarecrow you put up to scare off weak guys.. I'll take him down then you'll roll out the red carpet for my entrance :cool:

Anyway jokes a side.. Even though we disagree we should still respect eachother.. I don't see women as less equal to men or look down on them. I'm also not against people marrying out and so on.. But we shouldn't slander each other and put each down...

You are one of the guys here i don't have a problem with at all. I can see you're laid back and trolling half of the time.

I might come across as serious, but I really don't take sspot seriously.

Yes I think many of the guys here have a weird hatred of women, but they are just weird in general with strange views across the board.

You are one of the guys here i don't have a problem with at all. I can see you're laid back and trolling half of the time.

I might come across as serious, but I really don't take sspot seriously. Yes I think many of the guys here have a weird hatred of women, but they are just weird in general with strange views across the board.
I don't hate women walahi.... I wouldn't be here without the woman who carried me for nine months and then fed me until I was strong enough to stand on my own...
Anyway I'm glad we're in good terms.
But always remember we're not all loosers or deadbeat fathers.. Some men might be but it's not only confined to Somali men.
I know some men who are cheating despite having a wife with kids and all, and they're not even Somali..

I don't hate women walahi.... I wouldn't be here without the woman who carried me for nine months and then fed me until I was strong enough to stand on my own...
Anyway I'm glad we're in good terms.
But always remember we're not all loosers or deadbeat fathers.. Some men might be but it's not only confined to Somali men.
I know some men who are cheating despite having a wife with kids and all, and they're not even Somali..

I've been pretty consistant in saying that no all Somali men are like that and there are some really bad women out there.

But no one seems to acknowledge when I say that.

Last edited:
I've been pretty consistant in saying that no all Somali men are like that and there are some really bad women out there.

But know one seems to acknowledge when I say that.
There are both bad men and women out there.. Being bad is not gender specific..
We should focus on the positive and less on the negative..Anyway have a nice day and thanks for exchanging views on the subject matter.

I might come across as serious, but I really don't take sspot seriously.

Yes I think many of the guys here have a weird hatred of women, but they are just weird in general with strange views across the board.
No one hates you girls but i wonder why any of you care what strangers think of your lifestyle choices afterall none are related to yall

Timo Jareer and proud

2nd Emir of the Akh Right Movement
Sudnay June 2, 2019. 8:26 am eastern slandered time

Warsame aka Timo Madow and Proud, has had his IQ bumped down to 68.

tenor.gif

Why is that you may ask? From reading this Qashiin 10+ pages of gender wars, interracial marriage being invented by atheists, and Idris wearing a macawiis with a belt.

Muji

VIP
@Knowles is just trying to troll all the butt hurt farahs in this thread. Currently now she is doing a pretty good job triggering most of them with the help of @HalimaJ.

If anyone had an ounce of self-worth no one would allow an unoriginal thread like this have nearly 10+ pages.

Sweetheart the only butt hurt farax here is you. Just because you are the Walmart version of @AussieHustler And no one pays you enough attention doesn’t mean you can come at me. I’m sorry that Aussie took your gig of being the Australian kaffir that no one likes but try something original.

This thread merely presents he hypocrisy of Somali men who argue that Somali women lose their daqan after marrying an ajanabi- when in reality it’s women who do most of the child rearing and it’s the mother the child learns his/her daqan from. Now get out of my mentions before I tag team you with 9 allies

Muji

VIP
Allah swt said that men are qawwam over women. Through this Ayat, a Kafir man can not assume leadership of a Muslim woman as women are by nature followers

Here are some ayat
Surah At-Tahrim, Verse 6:
يَا أَيُّهَا الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا قُوا أَنفُسَكُمْ وَأَهْلِيكُمْ نَارًا وَقُودُهَا النَّاسُ وَالْحِجَارَةُ عَلَيْهَا مَلَائِكَةٌ غِلَاظٌ شِدَادٌ لَّا يَعْصُونَ اللَّهَ مَا أَمَرَهُمْ وَيَفْعَلُونَ مَا يُؤْمَرُونَ

O you who believe! save yourselves and your families from a fire whose fuel is men and stones; over it are angels stern and strong, they do not disobey Allah in what He commands them, and do as they are commanded.

Sweetheart I’m reading the verse and no where does it say that Muslim women cannot marry a Christian or a Jew

The verse tells men to obey Allah you illiterate fool. The challenge still stands..show me a verse that disobeys Muslim women from marrying a Christian before you come at Sabrina’s mariage you filthy swines!

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
Sweetheart I’m reading the verse and no where does it say that Muslim women cannot marry a Christian or a Jew

The verse tells men to obey Allah you illiterate fool. The challenge still stands..show me a verse that disobeys Muslim women from marrying a Christian before you come at Sabrina’s mariage you filthy swines!
The verse is talking to believing men to protect their families from the fire. It is the job of the man to lead his household to Jannah. If a Muslim woman is married to a gaal, he will turn all of them into gaalo. A classic example is west Africans where Muslims and Christians intermarry and you have irreligious families who claim to be half Muslim and half Christian.

Also when a Muslim man is marrying a Christian or Jewish woman, it is because of their are no Muslim women available. Even then, there still other conditions such as she must be a virgin or the marriage is invalid.

It is known by necessity that a Muslim woman can not marry a gaal

Muji

VIP
The verse is talking to believing men to protect their families from the fire. It is the job of the man to lead his household to Jannah. If a Muslim woman is married to a gaal, he will turn all of them into gaalo. A classic example is west Africans where Muslims and Christians intermarry and you have irreligious families who claim to be half Muslim and half Christian.

Also when a Muslim man is marrying a Christian or Jewish woman, it is because of their are no Muslim women available. Even then, there still other conditions such as she must be a virgin or the marriage is invalid.

It is known by necessity that a Muslim woman can not marry a gaal

Loooooooool now you are just being pathetic

Show me a verse which directly states Muslim women shouldn’t marry a Christian. The Quran directly tells people not to kill, not to steal, so if this is a sin why doesn’t it just say it?

The verse you are stating is very vague and can be used for anything. I could say one way a Muslim man can protect his family is by allowing them to marry whoever they want so they can remain civil with their families and they don’t push their daughters away

Men have twisted quranic verses to stop Muslim women from marrying Christians when they themselves can marry them. Your argument about women being led astray can be used against men too. Look at Mo Farax, he was celebrating Christmas last year and regularly wears shorts which are higher than his knees, maybe we should ban Muslim men from marrying Christians to protect them from hell fire too.

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
Loooooooool now you are just being pathetic

Show me a verse which directly states Muslim women shouldn’t marry a Christian. The Quran directly tells people not to kill, not to steal, so if this is a sin why doesn’t it just say it?

The verse you are stating is very vague and can be used for anything. I could say one way a Muslim man can protect his family is by allowing them to marry whoever they want so they can remain civil with their families and they don’t push their daughters away

Men have twisted quranic verses to stop Muslim women from marrying Christians when they themselves can marry them. Your argument about women being led astray can be used against men too. Look at Mo Farax, he was celebrating Christmas last year and regularly wears shorts which are higher than his knees, maybe we should ban Muslim men from marrying Christians to protect them from hell fire too.
Muslim men shouldn't marry gaalo women as it is risky unless one is in a place like Somalia where you can keep them under control.

Also Allah swt in the Qur'an revealed the Ayah allowing Muslim men to marry ahl kitab but not for women as that was known to the people then

Lastly Women are known to be followers and have been throughout their existence and hold no loyalty to their deen or nation/tribe. Only a fool would marry his daughter to gaal.

psyche

To each their own
Sweetheart the only butt hurt farax here is you. Just because you are the Walmart version of @AussieHustler And no one pays you enough attention doesn’t mean you can come at me. I’m sorry that Aussie took your gig of being the Australian kaffir that no one likes but try something original.

This thread merely presents he hypocrisy of Somali men who argue that Somali women lose their daqan after marrying an ajanabi- when in reality it’s women who do most of the child rearing and it’s the mother the child learns his/her daqan from. Now get out of my mentions before I tag team you with 9 allies

I'm deeply offended that you consider me a knock-off of @AussieHustler. He is a great bloke don't get me wrong but he is still a gaal at the end of the day.

And we legit have very little in common except the Aussie homeland and some common decency.

At the end of the day I'm not the woman who makes daily thread shitty on Somali men for continuously voicing their misogynistic opinion.

Sure some people are shitty here but that's life. Learn to deal with it or provide a fruitful thread that might persuade people rather then this half-assed thread.

I'm too lazy to deal with this so im just going to take the path of least resistance and let you go along with whatever you desire to do.

Good luck on your journey @Knowles to cultivate all these Abdis into caring, loving husbands and sons.

Last edited:

Muji

VIP
Muslim men shouldn't marry gaalo women as it is risky unless one is in a place like Somalia where you can keep them under control.

Also Allah swt in the Qur'an revealed the Ayah allowing Muslim men to marry ahl kitab but not for women as that was known to the people then

Lastly Women are known to be followers and have been throughout their existence and hold no loyalty to their deen or nation/tribe. Only a fool would marry his daughter to gaal.

“Women are known to be followers” are you out of your god damn mind ??? Isn’t women who sign up in their billions to fight for some war they don’t even know what it’s about??? Stop spitting generic stupid comments and passing them off as facts. Again the Quran does not say women CANNOT marry Christian men! Stop dancing around the issue. My god you are stupid!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts