Somali women lose their Dhaqan when they marry out

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Knowles is just trying to troll all the butt hurt farahs in this thread. Currently now she is doing a pretty good job triggering most of them with the help of @HalimaJ.

If anyone had an ounce of self-worth no one would allow an unoriginal thread like this have nearly 10+ pages.
I am really annoyed by but i am no bahal to them and do not care who they are with in all honesty

@Knowles is just trying to troll all the butt hurt farahs in this thread. Currently now she is doing a pretty good job triggering most of them with the help of @HalimaJ.

If anyone had an ounce of self-worth no one would allow an unoriginal thread like this have nearly 10+ pages.
I agree with you on @Knowles part..
This thread has all the ingredients of a classical gender war baits.. Even @Reiko has passed by to read fatiha on it and give her blessing.. But I think that chick @HalimaJ is serous and hate Somali men to the bone.. Its funny to see her backtracking on everything after I called her out on her hypocrisy..

Allah swt said that men are qawwam over women. Through this Ayat, a Kafir man can not assume leadership of a Muslim woman as women are by nature followers

Here are some ayat
Surah At-Tahrim, Verse 6:
يَا أَيُّهَا الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا قُوا أَنفُسَكُمْ وَأَهْلِيكُمْ نَارًا وَقُودُهَا النَّاسُ وَالْحِجَارَةُ عَلَيْهَا مَلَائِكَةٌ غِلَاظٌ شِدَادٌ لَّا يَعْصُونَ اللَّهَ مَا أَمَرَهُمْ وَيَفْعَلُونَ مَا يُؤْمَرُونَ

O you who believe! save yourselves and your families from a fire whose fuel is men and stones; over it are angels stern and strong, they do not disobey Allah in what He commands them, and do as they are commanded.
I think she wants a Madow man but since we are not related to her it is not our problem

This thread has all the ingredients of a classical gender war baits.. Even @Reiko has passed by to read fatiha on it and give her blessing.. But I think that chick @HalimaJ is serous and hate Somali men to the bone.. Its funny to see her backtracking on everything after I called her out on her hypocrisy..
Must be a london problem as they are all selfhaterz

When have I ever said anything hateful about Somali guys?

:mjlol:

The only person that backtracked throughout is you.

I made one comment about the Bosniak wannabe Somali and now i'm a hypocrite. :trumpsmirk:

Damn i love triggering sspot Faraaxs.

Are you a shegato as hy do not support jegans but gut them and cut them

So the guy who claims more than one clan calls me sheegaato ? Don't talk about HY and think we are your friends because one or two guys here sugar coat things.
:manny:

Secondly please just claim the clan of your father.
No no no.. Sxb we're karbaashing feminist here don't turn the ak47 on each now in classical Somali village feud style :whoa:

Kkk you are right brother, forgive me i was distracted :drakelaugh:

So the guy who claims more than one clan calls me sheegaato ? Don't talk about HY and think we are your friends because one or two guys here sugar coat things.
:manny:

Secondly please just claim the clan of your father.

Kkk you are right brother, forgive me i was distracted :drakelaugh:
Warya i am coming for muse ismaciil girls and nothing will stop me loool

@HalimaJ
After eid I'll drop by your luuq to let you give me an apology and confess to me that you need a strong man who can humble you down ;-)

I already have a strong man in my life. Come to my luuq and I will unleash him on you. You will definitely apologise then.

Btw, i know deep down you admire my superior intellect, but your ego gets in the way of saying 'hey, you're right and i'm sorry for my conduct.

Because of that, i forgive you. I don't like to see men with hurt egos.

I already have a strong man in my life. Come to my luuq and I will unleash him on you. You will definitely apologise then.

Btw, i know deep down you admire my superior intellect, but your ego gets in the way of saying 'hey, you're right and i'm sorry for my conduct.

Because of that, i forgive you. I don't like to see men with hurt egos.
That's probably a scarecrow you put up to scare off weak guys.. I'll take him down then you'll roll out the red carpet for my entrance :cool:

Anyway jokes a side.. Even though we disagree we should still respect eachother.. I don't see women as less equal to men or look down on them. I'm also not against people marrying out and so on.. But we shouldn't slander each other and put each down...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts