Somali women lose their Dhaqan when they marry out

Status
Not open for further replies.
She is very ugly and got that strong bantu face/features
@Mehmet the voice of reason has arrived :ftw9nwa: what took you so long
She looks definitely better than the average Somali girl. Baddies like you are the exception though.

And you wanna tell me that the average Somali girl look better than her :mjlol:
Loool, I could be 45yr old whale. Im not talking about me, but no doubt the average Somali girl looks better than her. I hate to put a girl down but cmon. You guys are pushing it lol.

We turn on our families? Somalis disown women who marry out more like

Change religions? Only because faraxs lie about non-existing scriptures saying Muslim women can’t marry non-Muslims
They can't unless he converts but idris did not convert as that marriage is haram/void unless she is an atheist or christian it does not count in islam but ofcourse you would defend your clan member

@Mehmet the voice of reason has arrived :ftw9nwa: what took you so long

Loool, I could be 45yr old whale. Im not talking about me, but no doubt the average Somali girl looks better than her. I hate to put a girl down but cmon. You guys are pushing it lol.
Clearly he is blind or trollin as i seen better daily

What did you do first time you entered this thread? Didn't you start attacking the Bosnian brother because he called you out on your Somali men slandering.. This shows us you're OK with Somali men slandering and painting them in bad image whilste greenlighting the bad behavior of females like Sabrina etc. Mind you this thread was made to applaud the likes of Sabrina and slander Somali men.
Anyway why are you so angry and uptight all the time.. How come you're only to be found on gender war threads? Why do you hate Somali men? Why do you always only blame them and never look at the women?

I hate Somali men that spend their days insulting Somali women.

You cannot turn around and accuse me of hatred when 90% of sspot threads is about insulting Somali women. How come you never defend us but you are quick to insult us?

Not once have I ever said that all Somali men are like this or that, but you have so who is really the hater?

Why would a Bosnian be more concerned about my posts than an actual Somali? Because he is Somali. That is why.

Also, not once did I defend Sabrina in this thread I said she is average. So using your logic, how is that giving a green light?

You literally have no point.

We turn on our families? Somalis disown women who marry out more like

Change religions? Only because faraxs lie about non-existing scriptures saying Muslim women can’t marry non-Muslims
Stop lyin as no one disown you xalimos besides me who will never touch ajnabi leftoverz

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
[/QUOTE]="Knowles, post: 1671557, member: 5784"]We turn on our families? Somalis disown women who marry out more like

Change religions? Only because faraxs lie about non-existing scriptures saying Muslim women can’t marry non-Muslims[/QUOTE]
I expected no less from you:drakelaugh:

Allah swt directly made that prohibition in the Qur'an you ignoramus :mjlol:

Enjoy these ayat
Surah Al-Baqara, Verse 221:
وَلَا تَنكِحُوا الْمُشْرِكَاتِ حَتَّىٰ يُؤْمِنَّ وَلَأَمَةٌ مُّؤْمِنَةٌ خَيْرٌ مِّن مُّشْرِكَةٍ وَلَوْ أَعْجَبَتْكُمْ وَلَا تُنكِحُوا الْمُشْرِكِينَ حَتَّىٰ يُؤْمِنُوا وَلَعَبْدٌ مُّؤْمِنٌ خَيْرٌ مِّن مُّشْرِكٍ وَلَوْ أَعْجَبَكُمْ أُولَٰئِكَ يَدْعُونَ إِلَى النَّارِ وَاللَّهُ يَدْعُو إِلَى الْجَنَّةِ وَالْمَغْفِرَةِ بِإِذْنِهِ وَيُبَيِّنُ آيَاتِهِ لِلنَّاسِ لَعَلَّهُمْ يَتَذَكَّرُونَ

And do not marry the idolatresses until they believe, and certainly a believing maid is better than an idolatress woman, even though she should please you; and do not give (believing women) in marriage to idolaters until they believe, and certainly a believing servant is better than an idolater, even though he should please you; these invite to the fire, and Allah invites to the garden and to forgiveness by His will, and makes clear His communications to men, that they may be mindful.

Surah Al-Mumtahina, Verse 10:
يَا أَيُّهَا الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا إِذَا جَاءَكُمُ الْمُؤْمِنَاتُ مُهَاجِرَاتٍ فَامْتَحِنُوهُنَّ اللَّهُ أَعْلَمُ بِإِيمَانِهِنَّ فَإِنْ عَلِمْتُمُوهُنَّ مُؤْمِنَاتٍ فَلَا تَرْجِعُوهُنَّ إِلَى الْكُفَّارِ لَا هُنَّ حِلٌّ لَّهُمْ وَلَا هُمْ يَحِلُّونَ لَهُنَّ وَآتُوهُم مَّا أَنفَقُوا وَلَا جُنَاحَ عَلَيْكُمْ أَن تَنكِحُوهُنَّ إِذَا آتَيْتُمُوهُنَّ أُجُورَهُنَّ وَلَا تُمْسِكُوا بِعِصَمِ الْكَوَافِرِ وَاسْأَلُوا مَا أَنفَقْتُمْ وَلْيَسْأَلُوا مَا أَنفَقُوا ذَٰلِكُمْ حُكْمُ اللَّهِ يَحْكُمُ بَيْنَكُمْ وَاللَّهُ عَلِيمٌ حَكِيمٌ

O you who believe! when believing women come to you flying, then examine them; Allah knows best their faith; then if you find them to be believing women, do not send them back to the unbelievers, neither are these (women) lawful for them, nor are those (men) lawful for them, and give them what they have spent; and no blame attaches to you in marrying them when you give them their dowries; and hold not to the ties of marriage of unbelieving women, and ask for what you have spent, and let them ask for what they have spent. That is Allah's judgment; He judges between you, and Allah is Knowing, Wise.[/QUOTE]

Last edited:
@HalimaJ

Screenshot_20190602_104815.jpg

If this is not applauding this thread and Sabrina then I don't know what else is :francis:

Anyways have a nice day I'm done here :kanyeshrug:

Last edited:

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
A lot of Somali men dress and sometimes behave like Madows and guess what we have a high amount in prison that is proof of their delinquent behaviour.

But imagine how retarded I would sound if I said that 90% of western Somali men are fornicating, drug dealing bums?

I have no proof that a large amount are like that and unlike you self hating individual i like to think the best of my people.

Also, changing the history is haraam and a lie. The Sahabas are a huge part of out deen as they have narrated hadiths ect and are also an example and inspiration to Muslims. Any scholar or person of knowledge would label your idea as Satanic and crazy. Keep it to yourself.

Somali men who act like Madow are also a cancer no sane family should marry their daughters to them. I hate Madow culture and any who subscribe to it, male or female.

Bring evidence of what I said of my thread that is kufr. History is written by the Victor

@HalimaJ

View attachment 73331

If this is not applauding this thread and Sabrina then I don't what else :francis:

Anyways have a nice day I'm done here :kanyeshrug:

I was replying back to a point that Alladin made about why Sabrina would find it hard to marry an average Abdi.

:mindblown:

You really are clutching at straws.

Sabrina has no real wealth or status (i think, i don't know much about her) so of course she will prioritise that.

What is that got to do with defending her????

Do you have problems reading? I'm done, i feel like I am going back and forth with a 12 yr old.

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
These western xalimos want us to accept their lifestyles of messing around with ajnabi gaalo and become their cheerleaders
Just like these cadaan cuck men who marry ugly used cadaan women who has 3000 body count.

Such thing will never be acceptable to us In'sha'Allah

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts