Somali women lose their Dhaqan when they marry out

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nah bro..
I wasn't even into Somali females.. I always preferred foreign women like white blue eyed blond girls.. But nevertheless I've always respected Somali females and sow them as my sisters.. I'm live let live kinda person.. But I see these Somali females are acting like their shit don't stink and that's why I'm stating how the reality on the ground looks like.. They defend every hoochie female while putting down all good men, I'm tired of this bullshit.

Warya, you are the biggest victim along with many on this forum. Look around you?

On this very forum you have hateful Somali men creating threads upon threads saying the most viliest things about Somali women and women in general. From calling them s to ugly to degrading comments and calling for honour killings ect.

One comment about how we have a problem due to dead beat fathers you guys want to cry. The reasoning is because its true. Many of you where raised without a father.

You lot hate your hooyos so much despite the fact that she was the one that raised you good for nothing idiots. Calling the very women that fed you, clothed you and made you the men you lot are today isn't going to bring your father back. He is too busy chilling with his 2nd wife, he has forgotten you.

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
The Sahabas engaged in interracial marriages as well. Marxism didn't exist then. So your argument is pretty stupid...as usual.
How many Sahabi women were married to foreign men? That number won't exceed 3 and if you want bring up Bilal, he was an Arab

You too far gone and lack any intellect

The Sahabas engaged in interracial marriages as well. Marxism didn't exist then. So your argument is pretty stupid...as usual.
Since we're all being religious..
Did the sahabas daughters engaged in premarital sex with non Muslim men, drink alcohol and parade around in swimsuit like non Muslim females do.. And did all the sahabas wife's, sisters etc defend the behavior of those females for the sake of sharing a gender with them?

Did the sahabas daughters engaged in premarital sex with non Muslim men, drink alcohol and parade around in swimsuit like non Muslim females do.. And did all the sahabas wife's, sisters etc defend the behavior of those females for the sake of sharing a gender with them?

Did I ever say that sex before marriage is okay?

What is the ruling of calling chaste women s since you believe that nearly all Somali women are unchaste?

Also, your clutching at straws. Aww run out of arguments have we??:drakelaugh:

The only comment i've made about Sabrina is that I think she is average looking. So is that being a defender?

Did I ever say that sex before marriage is okay?

What is the ruling of calling chaste women s since you believe that nearly all Somali women are unchaste?
Well you're here defending the marriage between Idris and Sabrina in a thread made to slander Somali men and even using religious books to justify them.
But nevertheless you cannot answer a question with another question.. So kindly answer my above questions.

My hooyo is not against what Allah made halal.:umad:

A muslim woman can put in her contract that she doesn't want to be a polygamous marriage and she can also be jealous because it is a natural female emotion.

Doesn't mean she is against it.

Your hooyo is hurt. Awww.

Also, your clutching at straws. Aww run out of arguments have we??:drakelaugh:

The only comment i've made about Sabrina is that I think she is average looking. So is that being a defender?
Then it shouldn't be hard for you to condemn this thread?

Well you're here defending the marriage between Idris and Sabrina in a thread made to slander Somali men and even using religious books to justify them.
But nevertheless you cannot answer a question with another question.. So kindly answer my above questions.

Nope, not once did i defend it. Again you have run out of arguments haven't you?

A muslim woman can put in her contract that she doesn't want to be a polygamous marriage and she can also be jealous because it is a natural female emotion.

Doesn't mean she is against it.

Your hooyo is hurt. Awww.

I support my dad for taking this young gazelle as his new wife which is Halal islamically and my mom isnt against it:manny: this ting really thinks she can guilt-tripp me with her "awww" comment :pachah1:

What's this then :bell:

Guys see when I said these Somali girls lie a lot.. :gucciwhat:

That is with regards to fact that in the other thread when I was talking about dead beat fathers he qashined every single post of mine.

Did I say that sabrina is right for marrying Idris, did I ever make a comment that gives a green light to marrying gaals?

You literally don't have a leg to stand on. Go back to bed saxib.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending