Somali women lose their Dhaqan when they marry out

Status
Not open for further replies.
And what feminist bullshit would that be?

Guys don’t care about each other.

If you were to find a comment online that said, “Jewish, or White, Black, Russian, Bosnian, Syrian, Ethiopian, Pakistani, Nigerian, Arab, etc men are/aren’t X/Y/Z”, you as an unmentioned Somali man wouldn’t go out of your way to dislike the comment, nor to defend said men.

It’s not rocket science, it’s common sense. He’s 1000% a Somali. A very triggered one, in fact, and probably w/ a giant forehead to match.
Feminism is an international problem..Maybe he can see your wrong even as foreigner

@HalimaJ
Are you gone into hiding? :ftw9nwa:

Why are you defending cheap women while putting down all the Somali men and labeling them as dead beat fathers, loosers etc? Come out and answer me you lil feminist

@HalimaJ
index.jpg

Found you lol.. Now come out of your hiding and answer me :icon razz:

I am starting to think that our somali culture worships somali men walahi this is ridiculous.
As long someone is muslim they can marry who ever they want.Allah allowed it so deal.with it.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
These interracial marriages wouldn’t exist as much if the country was stable and not run by old guys who still fighting over tribes like it’s the 18th century

Tukraq

VIP
These interracial marriages wouldn’t exist as much if the country was stable and not run by old guys who still fighting over tribes like it’s the 18th century
xQck8iw.png

those old guys don't have any trouble with women and interracial marriage as they have wives by the 4s lol, don't blame them for your own problems

Ahaha want all the halimos to yourself lol aint nothing wrong with choices bro relax as long he is Muslim dont get your blood pressure to maxi lol roll your sleeves there will be thousands more to come since we're all over the world.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
xQck8iw.png

those old guys don't have any trouble with women and interracial marriage as they have wives by the 4s lol, don't blame them for your own problems
They don’t care about interracial marriages ?

I can bet you 100 bucks if a Somali chick walked past them with her white husband they would talk

Tukraq

VIP
They don’t care about interracial marriages ?

I can bet you 100 bucks if a Somali chick walked past them with her white husband they would talk
they got their 4 wives to worry about and how to use their money, but yes they would comment as they have no filters

*Good somali faraax gets a nice muslim pakistani girl while zina commiting/drinking gets senior citizen ajanabi baby daddy who abandons their pregnant partner

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending