Somali women, do you get hit/approached on a lot?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I never understood the big deal of ass grap. I mean its just an ass......a lot of fat collected in one area where most of the nasty stuff our body produce comes out of. I wouldnt be too ofended if chicks grabbed my ass
Subhanallah. What on god's green earth are you bloody talking about. :wtf:

What is a brit n yes i am part of the 2011 stsnley cup champs vancouver canucks with the two sedin swede twins

@Mehmet

I haven’t prayed for 11 years, but Sxb, I’m prepared to attend your janaasa when another Canadian skinny Farah fells you down with a beretta. Please do me a favour and ask a friend to use your password and let him us know your demise. Useless Canadian Somalis killing one another. Or, like @Gucci mane let your routine be from work to home to work seeking to survive in WasteLand. As for here, the only Farah that you’ve to be worried about is a bloke insulting your “clan” for fadhi ku dirrir. Gabadhaasi wacan @sophisticate inoo soo dirraa, you don’t deserve her.

@Mehmet

I haven’t prayed for 11 years, but Sxb, I’m prepared to attend your janaasa when another Canadian skinny Farah fells you down with a beretta. Please do me a favour and ask a friend to use your password and let him us know your demise. Useless Canadian Somalis killing one another. Or, like @Gucci mane let your routine be from work to home to work seeking to survive in WasteLand. As for here, the only Farah that you’ve to be worried about is a bloke insulting your “clan” for fadhi ku dirrir. Gabadhaasi wacan @sophisticate inoo soo dirraa, you don’t deserve her.
Dependz on her clan plus i am in turkey

Yes their 1door now unlike gadabirsi and you can have her since not prayin 11 years as she needs to fix you up

@Mehmet

War ninyahow, sheekada waxay ahayd imaatinka gabadha Australia, adigana ma guur ayaa la aaddey? Illeen ninkani lived with Nigerians in Canada and is a fraudster. Ma yarradkeedii ayaan kuu soo dhiibaa? Haddii ay isaaq gallaan, waa kuwee, jeegaan mise anti-jeegaan (Bohol ayaa i kala barray)?

mrlog

VIP
@Mehmet

The problem is she is more of a sane, tough and wise person than her male folks here. Samaroonka ma Isaaq baay gallaan, odeyga shaxaariga @mrlog aan weeydiiyee?

ninyo @sophisticate lug iyo gacan baan u taagay
I’ve slide into her luuq, followed her on twitter added her on insta & Snapchat
Laakin she ain’t softening, waa caag soo taagan

On another note, i’ve been in burco for over a week now.
Freshly prepared suqaar/beer iyo laxoox for breakfast, bariis iyo hilib shiilan for lunch and malawax with veggie maraq for dinner.
Whilst adigu iyo @Knowles are still busy living the despicable iskaabulo life

@Mehmet

War ninyahow, sheekada waxay ahayd imaatinka gabadha Australia, adigana ma guur ayaa la aaddey? Illeen ninkani lived with Nigerians in Canada and is a fraudster. Ma yarradkeedii ayaan kuu soo dhiibaa? Haddii ay isaaq gallaan, waa kuwee, jeegaan mise anti-jeegaan (Bohol ayaa i kala barray)?
Anti all loool

ninyo @sophisticate lug iyo gacan baan u taagay
I’ve slide into her luuq, followed her on twitter added her on insta & Snapchat
Laakin she ain’t softening, waa caag soo taagan

On another note, i’ve been in burco for over a week now.
Freshly prepared suqaar/beer iyo laxoox for breakfast, bariis iyo hilib shiilan for lunch and malawax with veggie maraq for dinner.
Whilst adigu iyo @Knowles are busy living the iskaabulo life

@mrlog

Burco or Pattaya? War ninyahow runta sheeg. Ma qof is nacdey baa @sophisticate ? She knows all your tricks and moves.

Burco waa the Kandahar of Somaliland, did you dress like the taliban while you were there?

@Mehmet

Send them girls sxb loool

mrlog

VIP
@mrlog

Burco or Pattaya? War ninyahow runta sheeg. Ma qof is nacdey baa @sophisticate ? She knows all your tricks and moves.

Burco waa the Kandahar of Somaliland, did you dress like the taliban while you were there?

War inanta hanugu dirin, I don’t wanna end up like @Suldaanka a doob in his 30’s pretending he got 2 wives.

There’s something intriguing about @sophisticate, u can tell from her snaps that’s she’s hablihii boqolka geel laga bixin jidhay

War inanta hanugu dirin, I don’t wanna end up like @Suldaanka a doob in his 30’s pretending he got 2 wives.

There’s something intriguing about @sophisticate, u can tell from her snaps that’s she’s hablihii boqolka geel laga bixin jidhay

@mrlog

Dhaaf @Suldaanka mid seddexaad marka uu ku riyoodo, meeshaan ha noo keeno, I married a 12 year old girl as my third wife in Sool.

As for @sophisticate been kama aadan sheegin, laakiin gabadha waa Rolls Royce aadan taaban karrin, iska daawo.

mrlog

VIP
@mrlog

Dhaaf @Suldaanka mid seddexaad marka uu ku riyoodo, meeshaan ha noo keeno, I married a 12 year old girl as my third wife in Sool.

As for @sophisticate been kama aadan sheegin, laakiin gabadha waa Rolls Royce aadan taaban karrin, iska daawo.

iminka i’m contemplating on whether or not to kidnap her like they do to brides in Chechnya.
can’t bear another summer of single-nimo
Abti, ilatali dee

Ta labaad pattaya is full of lady-boys
I’d rather go to Nepal and climb base camp
Plant SL flag there so I can say ‘Waanu duulnay’
I’m pretty sure @DRACO would sponsor me

iminka i’m contemplating on whether or not to kidnap her like they do to brides in Chechnya.
can’t bear another summer of single-nimo
Abti, ilatali dee

Ta labaad pattaya is full of lady-boys
I’d rather go to Nepal and climb base camp
Plant SL flag there so I can say ‘Waanu duulnay’
I’m pretty sure @DRACO would sponsor me

:icon lol:

@mrlog

Bello ku kidnapgareeysee, let’s not talk about her Royal highness otherwise, you might plant crazy ideas into ragga waalan from CannuckLand.

The Nepalese might think it’s the Iranian flag oo ducada halkaasi u dirri. Ka daa.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending