Somali women, do you get hit/approached on a lot?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vanessa

Support interracial love 💕
VIP
Where I live you gotta watch out for the old ass Hispanic men. They eye the f*ck out of you and wallahi one recently grabbed my ass in a crowd. I’m still traumatized.
:yloezpe:
I’m sorry to hear that:(

That’s why I fear going to concerts and overcrowd events/places. That’s where my ass get grope quite often there.

Last edited:
I’m sorry to hear that:(

That’s why I fear going to concerts and overcrowd events/places. That’s where my ass get grope quite often there.

I never understood the big deal of ass grap. I mean its just an ass......a lot of fat collected in one area where most of the nasty stuff our body produce comes out of. I wouldnt be too ofended if chicks grabbed my ass

Ramen

🌸
I never understood the big deal of ass grap. I mean its just an ass......a lot of fat collected in one area where most of the nasty stuff our body produce comes out of. I wouldnt be too ofended if chicks grabbed my ass
sus.jpg

A_A

Islamic Fanfiction Writer
Where I live you gotta watch out for the old ass Hispanic men. They eye the f*ck out of you and wallahi one recently grabbed my ass in a crowd. I’m still traumatized.
That’s fucked up ngl, I’ll just stay in MN.

Mostly just stares. Like an angel walked in or something lol I take it as a compliment though maybe i look good on that day or something then go on about my business.

Drunk girlfriends touching you in the wrong places to stranger men grabbing your ass in crowds and events. :mjcry: Stay strong sis

Mostly just stares. Like an angel walked in or something lol I take it as a compliment though maybe i look good on that day or something then go on about my business.
Do you take it as a compliment if your future husband grabs your ass in the middle of the night. Because I have heard some women saying that's rape. What do you have to say about that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending