somali women are more anti women than the men

Status
Not open for further replies.
I swear a lot of things like fgm get blamed on men, but some older somali women are terrible people!

They hate on other women for not being oppressed like them, and most of the time ironically, its always other women keeping them in that system. They put their daughters through fgm because they had to go through it, or they enslave their daughters because they were treated like maids.

Growing up I always used to hear busy body habros tell my mom "why don't you make your daughter___ instead your son, boys shouldn't have to ____" :faysalwtf:

One even told me my mom should marry me off to an old man instead letting me run around free, I was 14 :ayaanswag:

If I didn't see so much guys holding these opinions online, I would say I've never really seen it from the men. Is it because they have these old ladies as lackies to keep the female gender in check :ileycry:

One more story on these nosy ladies.. My brother is a really kind father to his kids, and some lady actually had the nerve to tell him "he's not their mother to be so attentive to them"

Last edited:

Muji

VIP
I swear a lot of things like fgm get blamed on men, but some older somali women are terrible people!

They hate on other women for not being oppressed like them, and most of the time ironically, its always other women keeping them in that system. They put their daughters through fgm because they had to go through it, or they enslave their daughters because they were treated like maids.

Growing up I always used to hear busy body habros tell my mom "why don't you make your daughter___ instead your son, boys shouldn't have to ____" :faysalwtf:

One even told me my mom should marry me off to an old man instead letting me run around free, I was 14 :ayaanswag:

If I didn't see so much guys holding these opinions online, I would say I've never really seen it from the men. Is it because they have these old ladies as lackies to keep the female gender in check :ileycry:

I have to agree with you sis. I have some filthy aunts that I would love to slap up one time. I can’t figure why they are so bitter though. I asked one why older Somali women hate young girls and she said it’s because they keep stealing their men lol. I’ve also seen older men to a lesser extent uttering the same sexist trash. However, I think the new generation is completely shifting over though, I’m seeing it’s men with a Western education repeat this crap. Whereas the girls have modernised.

In terms of fgm men would divorce women who were not virgins, so to guarantee that women would force their daughters to undergo fgm. This is why I blame men for fgm, since it’s done to please them. It doesn’t excuse the women’s part though.

It’s not just regarding fgm and Somalis. A womans worst enemy/hater is always another woman. Y’all like to drag each other down and then turn around and complain that men are holding you down:noneck:

I have to agree with you sis. I have some filthy aunts that I would love to slap up one time. I can’t figure why they are so bitter though. I asked one why older Somali women hate young girls and she said it’s because they keep stealing their men lol. I’ve also seen older men to a lesser extent uttering the same sexist trash. However, I think the new generation is completely shifting over though, I’m seeing it’s men with a Western education repeat this crap. Whereas the girls have modernised.

In terms of fgm men would divorce women who were not virgins, so to guarantee that women would force their daughters to undergo fgm. This is why I blame men for fgm, since it’s done to please them. It doesn’t excuse the women’s part though.

They are mostly powerless. The ones on here try to overcompensate, but irl they go where the wind takes them
ashy-abdi-png.27619

It’s not just regarding fgm and Somalis. A womans worst enemy/hater is always another woman. Y’all like to drag each other down and then turn around and complain that men are holding you down:noneck:
So what, because we are the same sex we should get along? I'm talking specifically about women hating on other women for being female and wanting them to be oppressed for it.

Muji

VIP

Lol and men don’t do that to themselves?

You guys literally mock eachother for being raped. No wonder Male suicide rates are so high because you’ve banned eachother from dealing with your emotions :gucciwhat:

Lol and men don’t do that to themselves?

You guys literally mock eachother for being raped. No wonder Male suicide rates are so high because you’ve banned eachother from dealing with your emotions :gucciwhat:
Male suicides are often by incels that lost all hope in life, that blame is on you women for not giving them sex:dabcasar:

On a serious note: Men often lift each other up as friends, but I often see female friends hating on each other lowkey.

Muji

VIP
Male suicides are often by incels that lost all hope in life, that blame is on you women for not giving them sex:dabcasar:

On a serious note: Men often lift each other up as friends, but I often see female friends hating on each other lowkey.

Lift eachother up Babahahhahahaha

Men struggle to give other men compliments because of toxic masculinity

You literally have initiatives being ran by the government to encourage men to treat eachother kindly. :ufdup::trash:

Lift eachother up Babahahhahahaha

Men struggle to give other men compliments because of toxic masculinity

You literally have initiatives being ran by the government to encourage men to treat eachother kindly. :ufdup::trash:
I’ve literally seen girls hate on another female for wearing the same clothes as her. Or hating on a friend that got married before her.

You would never catch a male doing some stupid shit as that. Idk where you live, but men often help each other out in the workplace were I live.

Muji

VIP
I’ve literally seen girls hate on another female for wearing the same clothes as her. Or hating on a friend that got married before her.

You would never catch a male doing some stupid shit as that. Idk where you live, but men often help each other out in the workplace were I live.

1981EE0E-3002-4CDE-8D9F-F336B69BB663.jpeg

We can do this all day. Stop prolonging this pointless argument because you missed me.

One more story on these nosy ladies.. My brother is a really kind father to his kids, and some lady actually had the nerve to tell him "he's not their mother to be so attentive to them"
lol abayo all women in every country hate on other women. It is not just somalis lol i try to be selective when it comes to who i befriend and also try my hardest not to hate on other women/anyone. Alhamdulilah if what trhey have is nice i compliment them say mashaAllah and i keep it moving. i dont like hating on others it is energy sucker. I am not perfect but i try to be self awar of it because i've been on the receiving end of jealous people and its ugly. No one is immune to it..to me the most shocking once are when someone you respect on the deen hates on someone else and they dont even realize it Lol. It is very devilish also men aren't immune to it either.
just stay positive and pray for them.don't dwell kn it too much. probably means you have something they're lacking.salam

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts