Somali Women Appreciation thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Khad714

Beesha Reer KPOP!
Nigga your account is only a week old gtfo noobie your opinion dont mean shit :heh::camby:
That's not how you talk to abaayo @sierra
IMG_5379.GIF

El padrone

Hedonist, Depressive realist, Existential nihilist
@El padrone get on it before it's too late
Lol sorry cuckolding not my expertise. I once met a couple at airport lounge, an old man with a younger wife. the old man casually asked me if i could please his wife while watching. bit caught of guard but caadi in my world tho. chuckled a bit and replied i wont mind tapping her while lookin her with animalistic lust. unfortunately my flight gate was opened in 10 min but we exchanged contacts for future arrangement. didnt follow it. and that was that.

Would love to cuckold one day provided its a married couple. @Qansax stay in touch sxb. :yousmart:

El padrone

Horta how do you find girls into BDSM in that age saxiib? Btw 40 years old is not young:ulyin:
Ah the world is big abaayo. theres 3 billion females in the world. theres no shortage of women with kinks, BDSM included. infact i have discovered more somali women are into rough sex too.

Im physically and mentally 25 year old. wanna grow up with me? :leobite:

El padrone

Horta how do you find girls into BDSM in that age saxiib? Btw 40 years old is not young:ulyin:
Ah the world is big abaayo. theres 3 billion females in the world. theres no shortage of women with kinks, BDSM included. infact i have discovered more somali women are into rough sex too.

Khad714

Beesha Reer KPOP!

Nacalaa this is the third time you're replying with the same text:bell:

El padrone

Lay the khat down:whoa:
My eyes are blood shot. i downed a 3 kilos since morning. its 22:31 now :rejoice: and my boner is rock hard, poking thru my macawis. i showed the tip to my marfish waitress. shes giggling and getting clumsy. :siilaanyolaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts