Somali Women and weight gain after marriage.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
00007-1.jpg

My brother married a Xalimo in February. Since then, she's went from slim to obese in just 4 months.

Kkk the only part of my wife’s body I need to be obese is her ass . She doesn’t have to be skinny but she can’t be fat

Tell your bro to put her on some weight watchers

Muji

VIP
Such a cynical lie, fat isn't fabulous, big isn't beautiful. Our women look their best when they're slim and toned.

@Wei its the natural order of life. I’m growing my gut and my arm fat as soon as I get married. Get used to it. Love is unconditional

RICH

The Qadr of Allaah ta’aala is always in our favor.
Just say Alhamdullilah not most Somalis as a whole are obese, just look at this video:

This vid is so interesting wallaahi. I just can not believe how they are able to take it this far. I mean every physical activity is going to feel like hell when you’re obese...

This vid is so interesting wallaahi. I just can not believe how they are able to take it this far. I mean every physical activity is going to feel like hell when you’re obese...
Just look at that 15 year old . Bisinka diabetes already !!

RICH

Yes, he is. He actually told me this lol.

Did he also tell her? If not then he’s a cuck. In a marriage you should be able to tell each other these things. It will take months of consistency and hard work to lose the pregnancy weight. He should support and motivate her.

RICH

My brother married a Xalimo in February. Since then, she's went from slim to obese in just 4 months.

Wait she wasn’t pregnant... How did she get obese? I don’t get why some people get too comfortable and stop taking care of themselves ones they get married :gucciwhat:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts