Somali woman slander somali men!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I keep saying this !!

Somali girls , even the self haters all know they should end up with Somali men but since Somali girls and boys can barely interact normally like other races , they get all frustrated and start blaming all their problems and insecurities on each other
:farmajoyaab:

Good to know they're still sisters like you out there. :salute:

They are indirectly helping us, they are weeding out themselves willingly from our Somali ethnicity alhamdulillah. With the trashes out our Somali queens have more chances to get the best Somali husbands they would be pleased with.

Guts

Bosaso iyo Bandar Siyada
VIP
wallahi this forums made me forget the basic words ”slander” somehow turned into ”somalilander” for me
:kanyehmm:

She might be a self hater, but not ugly walaal.
WHO ARE WE LYING TO WALAAL??, SHE IS VERY UGLY TO SAY THE LEAST, i can't even believe a decent looking white man choice her and i am happy he did, we need ugly looking somali women like her out of our gene pool, we need the slim beautiful somali model like looking women like halima aden, ikram abdi omar and so on, to reproduce with successful, smart and strong somali men so we could have more good looking cushitic babies. furthermore if you can't find good looking somali women i say marry outside, get a pretty cadaan girl but by all means don't reproduce with women who look like her

WHO ARE WE LYING TO WALAAL??, SHE IS VERY UGLY TO SAY THE LEAST, i can't even believe a decent looking white man choice her and i am happy he did, we need ugly looking somali women like her out of our gene pool, we need the slim beautiful somali model like looking women like halima aden, ikram abdi omar and so on, to reproduce with successful, smart and strong somali men so we could have more good looking cushitic babies

Pauuuuuse. But you're not lying. In no conceivable way is she attractive tbh

Pauuuuuse. But you're not lying. In no conceivable way is she attractive tbh
if i had a gun to my head and was forced to f*ck her i would have hesitated and this is coming from a horny active guy who would f*ck women who are 3/10 in an instance

Last edited:
if i had a gun to my head and was forced to f*ck her i would hesitated and this is coming from a horny active guy who would f*ck women who are 3/10 in an instance

:deadmanny:

Someone needs to snake it and send her this thread. She'd fit right in as an alt right trump supporter. But she'd get roasted for bedwenching I guess

Why am I not surprised :mjlol:

I checked out her twitter and she is a full blown MAGA white supremacist :ooh:

Her and her cadaan husband probably bond over Breitbart articles and by castigating Somali men, a tell tale sign of internalised white supremacy.

I fear for her children(especially her sons) :wow1:

Last edited:
They are indirectly helping us, they are weeding out themselves willingly from our Somali ethnicity alhamdulillah. With the trashes out our Somali queens have more chances to get the best Somali husbands they would be pleased with.
exacl

this is crazy even the diin doesnt faze her :chrisfreshhah:
hmm she is one of those easy somali girls we could f*ck for fun and not commit to haha TEST DRIVE TING. she is a little too dark skin for me but she is decent looking so i would blow her back out and keep it moving skrrt skrrt

I checked out her twitter and she is a full blown MAGA white supremacist :ooh:

Her and her cadaan husband probably bond over Breibart articles and by castigating Somali men, a tell tale sign of internalised white supremacy.

I fear for her children(espclecially her sons) :wow1:
i hope her ugly son doesn't claim us, when somali women mix with cadaan men the kid usually comes out looking like a deformed somali, i'm talking about a 8 head and hella crooked teeth lool ,

These are the same xaarlimos that lost their shit over this :mjlol:
1iejo4.jpg

mcezwp.jpg

MtrIHSp.png

She is actually very very above average Mash'allah.

The white guys must be hatin
:siilaanyolaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.