Somali woman slander somali men!!!

Discussion in 'General' started by White, Jul 10, 2018.

1. Starscream

Starscream

Ratings:
    +4,348
    Your confusing me with someone else i'm not into Somali females(specially mj) so I don't care about there opinion:mjhaps:

2. sophisticate

sophisticate

Ratings:
    +6,750
    I'm aware that I'm not the topic of discussion. So moonlighting as social media agitators is a common volunteer gig Xalimos engage in? I beg to differ. You only pay attention to the loud and obnoxious ones. Not because there are more of them but its all you notice. Even if the true majority were caadi or mild mannered, you'd brush that off. Its the negativity bias at work.

3. Cognitivedissonance

Cognitivedissonance In the land of the blind the one-eyed man is king Stay WOKE

Ratings:
    +15,739
    Masha Allah these sisters are smart they have the testicular fortitute to speak the truth these sisters are like malcolm x or Martin lither king or ghandi or nelson Mandela they spoke the unadulterated truth most somali men from mogadisho and hargaysa are exactly as they described i respect them sisters for speaking the truth many somali girls keep exposing these somali men from mogadhisho and hargaysa

• Funny Funny x 1
  4. Von

Von It's always the bums who talk the most.- Reiko

Ratings:
    +2,302
    This is why most Somalis men with a brain delay getting married to Somalis girls or straight up marry out

• Like Like x 1
Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted