Somali woman slander somali men!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeeeeeeeeeeeees Sophie..
I worry about the sanity of people who take sspot comments seriously.

In sspot I talk shit about faraaxs to get a rise from @Starscream

On Twitter I defend ashy Abdis.

God bless me wallahi billahi.
Your confusing me with someone else i'm not into Somali females(specially mj) so I don't care about there opinion:mjhaps:

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Yeah, but you lot aren't specifically the topic of discussion. Sspot has its extremes, but leans largely conservative. Twitter Xalimos, twitter Somalis actually are a much more accurate representation of Somalis in the real world.

Afaik, or at least during my stay no one specifically trashed yous. It's always Somali girls in general and not too far off the ballpark. lol stop this gaslighting, and put those white gloves away

:comeon:

I'm aware that I'm not the topic of discussion. So moonlighting as social media agitators is a common volunteer gig Xalimos engage in? I beg to differ. You only pay attention to the loud and obnoxious ones. Not because there are more of them but its all you notice. Even if the true majority were caadi or mild mannered, you'd brush that off. Its the negativity bias at work.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP

Look at this bullshit, how can they say that's somali men? This slander is disgusting!
#Somalimenslanderneedstoend
#its2018
#disgusting
Masha Allah these sisters are smart they have the testicular fortitute to speak the truth these sisters are like malcolm x or Martin lither king or ghandi or nelson Mandela they spoke the unadulterated truth most somali men from mogadisho and hargaysa are exactly as they described i respect them sisters for speaking the truth many somali girls keep exposing these somali men from mogadhisho and hargaysa

Von

With blood and Iron will we reach the fatherland
This is why most Somalis men with a brain delay getting married to Somalis girls or straight up marry out

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts