Somali woman slander somali men!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MariaMaria

Education, Peace and Prosperity
They're just pissed because at the end of the day they're stuck with us lmao.

One day it'll dawn on them that for better or worse they are female geeljires, no matter how much they want to deny it.

I keep saying this !!

Somali girls , even the self haters all know they should end up with Somali men but since Somali girls and boys can barely interact normally like other races , they get all frustrated and start blaming all their problems and insecurities on each other
:farmajoyaab:

I doubt this woman believes or even throughly researches the causes she supports. A mere poster boy for the alt right, she is certainly looking for fucking attention and controversy. It also reeks of an inferiority complex, it’s clear she isn’t loyal to her ideology but to certain parties. She wants to be the one to say ‘as a muslim or as a bame I think party X has a point with what shitstirrer Y said’. It’s her life anyways, but she’s a walking stereotype that’d make you giggle.

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
is always ugly somali girls that look like porkie pies that marry a cadaan loser and talk shit about their own walah she's ugliest somali female i ever seen I which she was siju so she can claim kenyan every ugly and embarasing somali should say they're kenyan lol

I keep saying this !!

Somali girls , even the self haters all know they should end up with Somali men but since Somali girls and boys can barely interact normally like other races , they get all frustrated and start blaming all their problems and insecurities on each other
:farmajoyaab:

I think this case is much deeper than this..the minimal interaction shouldn't be causing this imo.

The only explanation for girls like her is that her father wasn't present in her life (or abusive) and her mother being resentful, constantly insulting/hating on him and all somali men. The girl then starts to view all somali men, the way she sees her father. Maybe Freud had a point :lawd:.

This is the same reason why some women accept years of abuse, mistreatment,or go into the sex trade/, and may go for men completely opposite to them in everything but don't care as long as he doesn't remind them of abo. These types will also do things they hate if pressured by the man, and take on his beliefs & values.

Look at this bullshit, how can they say that's somali men? This slander is disgusting!
#Somalimenslanderneedstoend
#its2018
#disgusting
can you change your dp.
the woman looks pale &creepy.

Also I keep thinking you're a female.

Nomad2054

There is nothing permanent except change.

Look at this bullshit, how can they say that's somali men? This slander is disgusting!
#Somalimenslanderneedstoend
#its2018
#disgusting

presenting s as somali women come on you know better that, unless you consider s as our women. :farmajoyaab:

Nomad2054

There is nothing permanent except change.
is always ugly somali girls that look like porkie pies that marry a cadaan loser and talk shit about their own walah she's ugliest somali female i ever seen I which she was siju so she can claim kenyan every ugly and embarasing somali should say they're kenyan lol

whats your beef with somali sijui :gucciwhat:

samaalewarrior

Cushitic general
These are the same xaarlimos that lost their shit over this :mjlol:
1iejo4.jpg

mcezwp.jpg

MtrIHSp.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending