Somali woman gets aids from her husband

I’ve heard various stories like that. Usually the husband went to South Africa. Fornicated there or secretly married and then comes back to wifey.

Women need to start getting husbands to be get tested. Also, women should also put no-polygamy clauses in their marriage contract or make it clear from the get go that if he tries to get married again, they’re gone, as many men will marry any type of women without looking throughly at their background or getting them to do any form of testing.

You can’t control a man, but at least have steps in place to put your health first. In this day and age, sexual exclusivity is important.

This is evil bullshit.

Avoid womanising pigs when you get the first whiff of it. This is exactly why most women refuse polygamy, because a good number of these braindead fools stick it anywhere unprotected.

Even married couples should get tested, because this disease and others can be spread through other ways. For example, some clinics reuse needles etc.

I’ve heard various stories like that. Usually the husband went to South Africa. Fornicated there or secretly married and then comes back to wifey.

Women need to start getting husbands to be get tested. Also, women should also put no-polygamy clauses in their marriage contract or make it clear from the get go that if he tries to get married again, they’re gone, as many men will marry any type of women without looking throughly at their background or getting them to do any form of testing.

You can’t control a man, but at least have steps in place to put your health first. In this day and age, sexual exclusivity is important.

I think any man who is not willing to be safe sexually before and during marriage and finds routine testing "offensive" is for the trash pile.

A lot of them do not hide their mannerisms and ignorance from the start.

I think any man who is not willing to be safe sexually before and during marriage and finds routine testing "offensive" is for the trash pile.

A lot of them do not hide their mannerisms and ignorance from the start.
But that’s most men. For instance, most guys aren’t going to get tested when it’s their first marriage and it’s the same for the girls, what makes you think he’ll get tested for the 2nd marriage even though the stakes are higher as there is a wife and potential baby at risk. Also, to add insult to injury, Somali men rarely inform their wives of their intentions to marry, hence women are often blindsided, so by the time they find out, the marriage is also consummated. Marriage is scary indeed.

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
giving someone aids is the most xaasid and evil thing you can do.

Knowingly giving someone aids should give you the maximum prison sentence if not the capital punishment.

I saw a documentary on full blown aids and it’s probably one of the most depressive and worst diseases to have to deal with.

Temporary marriage aint that mutah?
:wtf:
I didn’t get the last bit but did he just temporarily got married to dis woman to cure himself from of aids?
No while he was in somalia he married her which was for about 2 months and then divorced her and went back to America.

The second wife married him because she had aids and she was told if she gets married she will be cured so he ended up getting aid from a random woman he decided to marry for 2 months and brought back the aids to America infecting his wife and the child they are expecting.

They found out when she was getting a checkup and found out his ex second wife gave it to him purposefully to cure herself of aids.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
No while he was in somalia he married her which was for about 2 months and then divorced her and went back to America.

The second wife married him because she had aids and she was told if she gets married she will be cured so he ended up getting aid from a random woman he decided to marry for 2 months and brought back the aid to America infecting his wife and the child there expecting. They found out when she was getting a checkup and found out his ex second wife gave it to him purposefully to Curr herself of aids.

I don't believer her entire story- sorry-- there is a lot of incongruency for me to accept it :browtf:

AbdiFreedom

Humiliator in Chief
Staff Member
Sad.

There are people out there who have HIV but their spouses don't know because they take their medication. I hear this happens in South Africa alot. Imagine being married and taking your HIV pills at shaqo or putting it in Tylenol bottles at home to hide it.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Sad.

There are people out there who have HIV but their spouses don't know because they take their medication. I hear this happens in South Africa alot. Imagine being married and taking your HIV pills at shaqo to hide it.

LIES :reallymaury:

Barni

⚠️ EPILEPTIC WARNING ⚠️

The second wife married him because she had aids and she was told if she gets married she will be cured so he ended up getting aid from a random woman he decided to marry for 2 months and brought back the aid to America infecting his wife and there child
Damn, he got married to her just so he was sexually satisfied during he stay in somalia. He found about the aids later on when his wife was getting tested for her pregnancy right? My question is did he know about the second wife suffering with aids and didn’t think he would catch? Is it mentioned in the woman’s story?

Yaraye

VIP
Test men before marriage twice. It take AIDs sometime to show up in the bloodstream and be detected by the blood test in the hospital. If a person was just infected the virus won't show up in the medical tests for a while. That's why you need to test a man twice 6 months in between to be 100% sure that he doesn't have anything, don't sleep with them until both tests are done. Then test them routinely every 6 months forever. Make sure to do the blood draw test, not the other ones. This is my professional advice as a nurse

My personal advice: Follow above, excepts test them routinely every 3 months

This is sad
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
They usually get it from their husbands/ex husbands who go to other African countries to work. Particularly South Africa.

This guy just married a random woman with no backup check whatsoever.
Most Somali men never get their wives to do testing and marrying a woman in secret should be now called a national sport.
It’s so common, it isn’t even worth commenting on.
Why didn't his wife not go somalia with him if he can't act right when she ain't around :mindblown:
Most women can’t trust their husbands and it’s a running joke now on social media. But what are they to do? Banning him from going back home? Drop everything including the kids schooling to follow? Get a divorce over something that hasn’t happened yet or might not even happen?

Being a Somali woman, especially the older gen is a catch 22.
Ruined his wife and child with aids for a temporary marriage :ohlord:
A lot of them aren’t really the type to think about their wives and kids in the first place. Most can’t even afford polygamy and are struggling with the UK/American economy but still being with another woman is more important to them than saving additional money for their current wife and kids. That is why, the older gen spent most of their time in housing projects and raising their kids in ghetto areas.

I don't believer her entire story- sorry-- there is a lot of incongruency for me to accept it :browtf:
I'm just going off her story I don't really have an opinion on if it's real or not but before marriage partners definitely need to go for a check up and routinely post marriage aswell.
I definitely don't wanna catch anything aswell as dna test when kids come into the picture.

Its not about trust imo it should be standard protocol to do both these things.

Trending

Latest posts