Somali woman from Garowe who married American divorced

Status
Not open for further replies.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
There wouldnt be many ajnabi marriages if every father had a sit down with his daughter have a chat about her future plans etc and than talk about marriage and let her know he knows a couple good guys he could introduce her to bring them over to the house and if they like each other give his blessings

Mercury

What is your opinion about Somali inter-marriages?? Against it or for it?

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
There wouldnt be many ajnabi marriages if every father had a sit down with his daughter have a chat about her future plans etc and than talk about marriage and let her know he knows a couple good guys he could introduce her to bring them over to the house and if they like each other give his blessings

I completely agree sxb. In most if not all of these cases, the father's do not teach their daughters to have self respect and does not help find a suitable father like you said.
Inviting potential husband to his home and supervise them and let them converse. If it works alhamdulillah, if not, then try again

The length you go to defend Arab egyptians who came in after the Prophet pbuh era is hilarious.
Ancient egyptians are cousins of ancient Somalis while current egyptians are settlers from Arabia :siilaanyolaugh:
Delusional afrocentrist.

Egyptians are not Arabs ethnically you fool. You can search up multiple genetic studies online that confirm that there is genetic continuity between Ancient & Modern Egyptians. Plus, Egyptians have their own distinct phenotype.

Somalis on the other hand are the end result of North Africans/Egyptians mixing with blacks/nilotes.
:siilaanyolaugh:

Apollo

VIP
Delusional afrocentrist.

Egyptians are not Arabs ethnically you fool. You can search up multiple genetic studies online that confirm that there is genetic continuity between Ancient & Modern Egyptians. Plus, Egyptians have their own distinct phenotype.

Somalis on the other hand are the end result of North Africans/Egyptians mixing with blacks/nilotes.

Lmao, you were trying to correct him, but then you also failed.

North Africans aren't Arab, but many of them have some minor but TRUE post-Islamic Arab invasion ancestry. It is real, it wasn't just a cultural switch only.

Also, Somalis have their own phenotype and are super ancient.. so you are wrong on that (yes, they are anciently mixed, but by now their own thing).

Lmao, you were trying to correct him, but then you also failed.

North Africans aren't Arab, but many of them due to have some minor but TRUE post-Islamic Arab invasion ancestry. It is real, it wasn't just a cultural switch only.

Also, Somalis have their own phenotype and are super ancient.. so you are wrong on that (yes, they are ancient mixed, but by now their own thing).
Never denied the minor Arabian admixture present in Egyptians, but their ancestry is still overwhelmingly(80%+)native Egyptian. So i never "failed" lmao.

My point is ancient Egytians looked no different to Modern Egyptians.

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
Delusional afrocentrist.

You accuse me of being a racist while talking shit about Somalis and yet use SSA genes as a negative thing :ulyin:

Apollo

VIP
Never denied the minor Arabian admixture present in Egyptians, but their ancestry is still overwhelmingly(80%+)native Egyptian.

My point is ancient Egytians looked no different to Modern Egyptians.

African-Americans put out a lot of propaganda on the Ancient Egyptians since the 1920s.. it will take some time before people will realize it was all a scam (SSA Ancient Egypt).

African-Americans put out a lot of propaganda on the Ancient Egyptians since the 1920s.. it will take some time before people will realize it was all a scam (SSA Ancient Egypt).
So many retarded Somalis/Horners have fallen for the lie as well.

Insecurity in their own heritage is what drives these neefs to beg Egyptians.

Apollo

VIP
So many retarded Somalis/Horners have fallen for the lie as well.

Insecurity in their own heritage is what drives these neefs to beg Egyptians.

The AA Afrocentrists used Hamites/Horners as their useful idiots. Since they couldn't get away with pushing the Ancient Egyptians as looking like Niger-Congos or Nilotes they tried to push them as Hamites/Horners since they are still considered black in America therefore good enough and thus were often used to create the historic myth of a Black Ancient Egypt.

Some Somalis who read Afrocentrist Ancient Egypt material online get tricked into believing it (their ethnocentrism fooling them).

The AA Afrocentrists used Hamites/Horners as their useful idiots. Since they couldn't get away with pushing the Ancient Egyptians as looking like Niger-Congos or Nilotes they tried to push them as Hamites/Horners since they are still consider black in America therefore good enough and thus were used to create the historic myth of a Black Ancient Egypt.

Some Somalis who read Afrocentrist Ancient Egypt material online get tricked into believing it (their own ethnocentrism wanting to believe AA fictional history).

Moroccan's Tunisians and Algerians ect are mostly of Berber blood and are not Arab, but the same cannot be said for Egyptians, i've seen a few DNA tests from Egyptians and their DNA test was really different from their fellow North Africans. A lot got 70% or more Middle Eastern DNA specially the Arabian peninsula.

Apollo

VIP
Moroccan's Tunisians and Algerians ect are mostly of Berber blood and are not Arab, but the same cannot be said for Egyptians, i've seen a few DNA tests from Egyptians and their DNA test was really different from their fellow North Africans. A lot got 70% or more Middle Eastern DNA specially the Arabian peninsula.

Ancient Egyptians and people from the Southern Levant were relatively close ethnically. Look at a map of that region, moving from the Egyptian Delta to Israel is not that far away. Why would you expect a major race change. Before the Suez Canal there wasn't even a water barrier.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Ancient Egyptians and people from the Southern Levant were relatively close ethnically. Look at a map of that region, moving from the Egyptian Delta to Israel is not that far away. Why would you expect a major race change. Before the Suez Channel there wasn't even a water barrier.

So Berbers are not Arabs?

Myheritage DNA only has Berber samples that represent the North Africa category, but no Egyptian samples. Hence, why Egyptians incorrectly get Middle-east as their predominant ancestry when it should be North Africa.

23&me on the flip side has native Egyptian samples from Copts, therefore on average Egyptians will get 80% to 90% North African of the Egyptian variant for their DNA results.

Ugaaso

Deni
the man excluded me!
40461D3A-D94A-4684-85F5-A90CFFAEDF5E.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.