Somali woman from Garowe who married American divorced

Status
Not open for further replies.

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
Honestly your a sick young man, but i shouldn't expect much from you. You are the man that wished suffering and death to your fellow Muslim on the month of Ramadan and you have the nerve to talk about what women should do ect.

Toxic. Seek help and read dua.

Have you forgotton how Yemenis treated Somalis.
They killed,raped and sold their organs.

This is a common disease among many somalis. Like @CaliTedesse said, they are lions against each other and soft with ajnabis

Have you forgotton how Yemenis treated Somalis.
They killed,raped and sold their organs.

This is a common disease among many somalis. Like @CaliTedesse said, they are lions against each other and soft with ajnabis
We are still reeling back from the trauma of the triple enslavement of the greatest of our race, egypt. Broken by greece, raped by rome, then persia . The sight of whiteskin makes somalis tremble.God hit us with draw 4 and our hand didnt get better since, inshalah this century we will be #1 again and call uno

They have always existed.

I know a couple of older gen people with fully Yemeni fathers, whose fathers went to Somalia in the 60s.

My uncle was telling me about a kid with an eritrean father that lived in the area. Guess what? People just minded their business. They were raised with Somalis and where part of society.
Are they allowed to buy land? People fighting for land everywhere so I can't imagine anyone selling land to foreign garac. And they can't fake their qabil as well, you need to learn like 5-10 fathers names.

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
We are still reeling back from the trauma of the triple enslavement of the greatest of our race, egypt. Broken by greece, raped by rome, then persia . The sight of whiteskin makes somalis tremble.God hit us with draw 4 and our hand didnt get better since, inshalah this century we will be #1 again and call uno

The fall of Egypt was the most significant collaspe of the ancient world. Egypt is the land of Ham,son of Noah.
Somalis must reclaim it

Are they allowed to buy land? People fighting for land everywhere so I can't imagine anyone selling land to foreign garac. And they can't fake their qabil as well, you need to learn like 5-10 fathers names.

Garaac is someone who is bastard.

Who are you to call a child from a halal marriage a garaac?

This is what I mean when I say a lot of you on sspot are hateful.

Your being dishonest. No Somali man will marry an ajnabi leftover.
Why are you supporting interracial marriages so vigorously. Its suspicious:childplease:
Your an enemy to the Somaliwayn project
I know i would pick anything over being asked to wife an ajnabi leftover even if her dad was somali

A foreigner has no right to Somalia. If you have no qabil, you are a bastard :camby:

Accusing someone of adultery which is what you are doing when calling a woman's child a bastard is a huge sin also your liable to punishment in the dunya..

Like I said we are Muslim first and foremost. If you want to adopt hitler style nationalism and secularism then Somalia isn't the place.

Garaac is someone who is bastard.

Who are you to call a child from a halal marriage a garaac?

This is what I mean when I say a lot of you on sspot are hateful.
Those unions hardly qualify for that description. What did intermarriage with other races bring the arabs but decline and irrelevance?the persians and turks over ran them, the same shall not be in store for the horn.

Walle dad aan taariikh aqoon wey dhiban yihiin. Read the the biographies of the ummayad caliphate, they were the most racist and tribalistic of all, an early ummayad caliph, i think it was yazid said'"i envision these reds(persians and romans) attempting a daring plot, i say we kill half of them and keep the other half to build our roads and markets"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending