Somali woman from Garowe who married American divorced

Status
Not open for further replies.

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
Well, i wonder what you think of the Dir woman who married an Arab to create a landeer tribe.

Loooool.

That is why I find you nationalists so funny.

Hawiye Dir Darood and Isaaq are all Irir Samaale.
Dir and Darod are the sons of Aji.
Aji and Hawiye are sons of Irir Samaale
Isaaq is a descendant of Dir
Rahanweyn are from Saabe, brother of Samaale

Arab mythical story is fake

What you have just mentioned is also not reliable.

Furthermore, Daroods have never been seen as being descendents of irir. It is well accepted in the Somali community that Darood is of Arab origins. Even if it is not true, the vast majority are happy with the idea of being the sons of a foreigner and a Somali woman.

Stop making things up, nobody has ever stated that Darood is paternally related to irir.

Samaalic Era

QurboExit

Furthermore, Daroods have never been seen as being descendents of irir. It is well accepted in the Somali community that Darood is of Arab origins. Even if it is not true, the vast majority are happy with the idea of being the sons of a foreigner and a Somali woman.

Stop making things up, nobody has ever stated that Darood is paternally related to irir.

Im an expert on Somali genealogy and history.

All maxaa tiri Somalis are Samaale
All Maay-Maay Somalis are Saabe.

Saabe and Samaale are the sons of Hiil

Got any proof, I'm not dismissing Darood's link to Samaale. It's just that shit have never been brought up before so I'm not so keen on believing hearsay.

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
Got any proof, I'm not dismissing Darood's link to Samaale. It's just that shit have never been brought up before so I'm not so keen on believing hearsay.

One of the main evidences used is the linguistic and also historic migration routes. Many don't know clans as far south like the Ajuuran used to live in Berbera which is today Isaaq. All Somalis originate in the north until they split into clans and migrated south and west.
Samaale and Saabe was known by all Somalis until the late 1700s, different clans attached themselves to Quraysh and Banu Hashim. There even ones for Samaale and also the sheekhal claim Banu Taym(Abu Bakr clan)

How you know unless you got proof

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
That statement is full of treason.
I'll send this report to HY and they can take this matter further:reallymaury:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

looooooooooool
gaasdrink.png

The fall of Egypt was the most significant collaspe of the ancient world. Egypt is the land of Ham,son of Noah.
Somalis must reclaim it
You cannot reclaim what was never yours you foolish donkey.

The Native Egyptians will never allow a bunch of primitive SSA admixed Somalis to take over their blessed country.

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
You cannot reclaim what was never yours you foolish donkey.

The Native Egyptians will never allow a bunch of primitive SSA admixed Somalis to take over their blessed country.

The length you go to defend Arab egyptians who came in after the Prophet pbuh era is hilarious.
Ancient egyptians are cousins of ancient Somalis while current egyptians are settlers from Arabia :siilaanyolaugh:

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
There wouldnt be many ajnabi marriages if every father had a sit down with his daughter have a chat about her future plans etc and than talk about marriage and let her know he knows a couple good guys he could introduce her to bring them over to the house and if they like each other give his blessings

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending