Somali woman divorced after she became Christian.

XamarWeeaboo

You expected something here didn't you?!?!?
You guys appeal to

@XamarWeeaboo

Really? Why do they say Islam solves all problems?

Never have I heard anyone say that............. Most of the qabiil that are making peace are the smaller ones that have little to no influence to effect others into doing the same. They don't use deen to make peace, they've seen the worst and want to move on. You are taking a saying and taking it literally.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
How come Allah didn’t answer his own prophet’s prayer? Seems spiteful, don’t you think?

I could guide your beloved uncle who’s been so good to my final prophet to the right path, but nah he’ll burn in hell..

Secondly, why’s it so terrible for Abu Talib to stick to his ancestors’ gods, meanwhile unironically you’d want the lady to do the same? Contradiction much?
Wow this post is so unbelievably blasphemous that you should be glad your under the guise of anonymity.

What you atheists fail to realize that Allah (SWT) ANSWERS TO NO ONE. And will not be questioned about what his decisions. It is you who will!

21_23.png

Sahih International: He is not questioned about what He does, but they will be questioned.

Umm-al-Dhegdheeriyaa

Run and I’ll catch you and eat you alive
How come Allah didn’t answer his own prophet’s prayer? Seems spiteful, don’t you think?

I could guide your beloved uncle who’s been so good to my final prophet to the right path, but nah he’ll burn in hell..

Secondly, why’s it so terrible for Abu Talib to stick to his ancestors’ gods, meanwhile unironically you’d want the lady to do the same? Contradiction much?
Woow imagine getting eyes for free, a nose for free, a brain for free, a body for free, and if you don’t have any of those, you still breathe for free. Yet you expect Allah to do everything for you.
Atheists are so selfish

VixR

Veritas
It shows a level of degeneracy that you think Allah is spiteful. Allah guides whom he wills. Who are you to question that? If Allah wanted he could make the entire inhabitants on earth Muslim.

But that is not the point. The point is if you are going to apostate yourself because Allah didn't answer your prayers then you are the dumbest somali on earth.

Then again, qof illahi imanka kasarai would never get it. Ahkas

And there is a difference between abu talib' gods and Allah swt. Going from tawheed to a triune God is frankly deserving of mockery.
So why didn’t he? Why didn’t he make Abu Talib a Muslim? Matter of fact, why doesn’t he make the whole world Muslim? He guides whom wills, and those he doesn’t guide are punished. Sounds spiteful to me.

Everything else you said is highly subjective.

The whole function of prayer is bartering worship for your wellbeing in the eyes of a creator. It’s essentially an exchange dependent on associating any mundane or positive event with his good will, and any negative event as a “test”. The average person can only endure so many “tests”. That’s why when you’re off balance, you’re “low Iman”. But of course, they have an answer for that too: God tests those he loves. The meek will inherit the afterlife, etc. It’s all coaxing. I mean no disrespect. Let’s just agree to disagree.

So why didn’t he? Why didn’t he make Abu Talib a Muslim? Matter of fact, why doesn’t he make the whole world Muslim. He guide whom wills, and those he doesn’t guide are punished. Sounds spiteful to me.

The whole function of prayer is bartering worship for your wellbeing in the eyes of a creator. The whole exchange is dependent on associating any mundane or positive event with his good will, and any negative event as a “test”. The average person can only endure so many “tests”. That’s why when you’re off balance, you’re “low Iman”. But of course, they have an answer for that too: God tests those he loves. The meek will inherit the afterlife, etc.

Why why why?

Again who the hell are you? You are just a speck. A. Piece of dirt on the fifth largest planet on the solar system. A speck on the galaxy. Such insignificant person like yourself wants to know why Allah didn't guide abu talib.

I will ask you a question. Why did Allah guide the second greatest Muslim after the prophets to Islam when he was a serial torturer of Muslims a drunkard and women beater when he was a. Kaffir?

The function of prayer to follow a commandment from illahi. The entire purpose of the human race is. To worship him. That's it. We. Follow end of story. From Adam to the last human on earth. When Allah commandment the prophet to spread his message the prophet didn't go

Will I have a pa, a body guard, some angel protection, free money from the heavens. He got on with it. Because it's not his station.

Infact he went to taif a town full of kuffar and he tried to call people to worship only one God.

He got stoned for his troubles. The prophet left taif bleeding. Messenger of God himself. And then I look at holos like you with the entitlement issues and it is no surprise illahi took your iman away. Qalbi madow khayr kumar jirto

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
What’s delusion is to claim to know the answer, especially through faith, which is to not know it at all.

I’m not delusional for realizing religions are a human attempt to understand the world and how it came to be, how we came to be, and to establish some sort of order in that framework.

That’s why there are tons of religions, countless gods we’ll never know about dead with the followers who conjured them, countless others merged and borrowing concepts from their neighbors. Appearing in every which way we could think to conjure them based on our own experience and observation: polytheistic, monotheistic, god men, gods of nature’s forces, anthropomorphized animal gods, etc.

For all our wildest imaginations, we still don’t know how this world came to be.

We have some theories. and some information on our own human history, but it isn’t a complete picture. And it may never be.

What’s clear to me is that I can’t pretend through faith to know the origin of the universe. I’m satisfied with not having the answer in a way that I was never satisfied with absurd, clearly manmade wild guesses.

Not really because I can show you scientific prove, miracles and prophecies from the Qu'ran. That is why I know it's the truth. I have seen miracles from God. It is not based on belief. Islam is both evidence and belief system. That is what separates it from other false religions. Islam agree's many monolithic religions that came before it was a revelation from God.

If you know science doesn't hold all the answers to your questions then why do you choose to follow atheism so blindly? A group with no morality and evidence?

Let's explain the basic cause of the universe.

The most fundamental law of sicence is the law of cause and effect and it says "For every material effect we see, there is a cause that came before it or was simultaneous to it and that is greater than it." The universe is a material effect so what caused it?

You see, if you do not believe in the creater then you have to suggest something like singularity. That is what is popular today that there was some type of singularity that exploded in something called the "big bang". But then when you try to get down to the bottom of what singularity is? Well, what we hear from the scientific community that suggest to us, the cosmologists say the singularity was something that popped from existence from literally nothing.

Do you know that if there ever were a time when there was nothing, that's exactly what we would have now.

lDTuqDh.png

The idea that something popped from existence from nothing is simply not a scientific idea. You see they're suggesting that singularity is somehow natural but it behaves super naturally. They say singularity wouldn't have followed the laws of nature.

So what are we left with? We're left with the fact that the universe had a beginning and it was not a natural cause. It was something above nature. It was something supernatural and so, when we see the material effect of the universe, we can know that there was a supernatural creater that caused the universe.

I can show you in the Qu'ran that mentions the big bang. The Quran says that the heavens and the Earth were meshed together, tight and compact. The scientific community agree's that the big bang was compacted into an infinitesimal point where it could not longer contain itself and then exploded which caused the creation of the universe.

[Quran 21.30] Do not those who disbelieve see that the heavens and the Earth were meshed together then We ripped them apart? And then We made of water everything living? Would they still not believe?

big_bang_crunch.gif

How could an illiterate man who lived 1400 years ago have known that the universe came from a Big Bang? Water is fundamental for all life. All living things, from tiny cyanobacteria to giant blue whales, need water.

The universe has been expanding ever since the Big Bang. This scientific discovery was founded 2 decade ago but was mentioned in the Qu'ran over 1400 years ago.

[Quran 51.47] And the heaven, We built it with craftsmanship and We are still expanding.

I'll let you follow your belief system blindly but do not deny the very signs.

Last edited:

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
So why didn’t he? Why didn’t he make Abu Talib a Muslim? Matter of fact, why doesn’t he make the whole world Muslim? He guides whom wills, and those he doesn’t guide are punished. Sounds spiteful to me.

The whole function of prayer is bartering worship for your wellbeing in the eyes of a creator. It’s essentially an exchange dependent on associating any mundane or positive event with his good will, and any negative event as a “test”. The average person can only endure so many “tests”. That’s why when you’re off balance, you’re “low Iman”. But of course, they have an answer for that too: God tests those he loves. The meek will inherit the afterlife, etc. It’s all coaxing. I mean no disrespect. Let’s just agree to disagree.

You do realize the Prophet's go through the worst tests and hardship? These are the chosen appointees of God and they had the hardest life.

Al-Tirmidhi (2398) narrated that Sa’d ibn Abi Waqqaas (may Allaah be pleased with him) said: I said: “O Messenger of Allaah, which of the people are most sorely tested?” He said: “The Prophets, then the next best and the next best. A man will be tested in accordance with his level of religious commitment. If his religious commitment is strong, he will be tested more severely, and if his religious commitment is weak, he will be tested in accordance with his religious commitment. Calamity will keep befalling a person until he walks on the earth with no sin on him.” Classed assaheeh by al-Albaani in al-Silsilah al-Saheehah, 143.

I don't thinks so. Somalis will always have tribalism regardless if their religion.

@Halimo-2018

You got that right and they are in this thread. They speak to "God" everyday to weaken and defeat their clan nemesis. If I talk to an imaginary friend, I would be accused of mental illness and God talkers call us crazy.

Guys

What is Du3a for when Allah says, everything is predestined and exactly knows the life and "after-life" plan of each individual? Will he change his mind?

@Halimo-2018

You got that right and they are in this thread. They speak to "God" everyday to weaken and defeat their clan nemesis. If I talk to an imaginary friend, I would be accused of mental illness and God talkers call us crazy.

Guys

What is Du3a for when Allah says, everything is predestined and exactly knows the life and "after-life" plan of each individual? Will he change his mind?

Look at this fool. Why are you making up lies like this.......wallahi these gaalo are so weird. You constantly make up lies about somalis. Such a selfhater wallahi. The only non muslim who is not gaalo ass kisser in here is apollo. Rest of you are pathetic

Look at this fool. Why are you making up lies like this.......wallahi these gaalo are so weird. You constantly make up lies about somalis. Such a selfhater wallahi. The only non muslim who is not gaalo ass kisser in here is apollo. Rest of you are pathetic

@Jaydaan

When non-Muslims convert to Islam, it is all maashallah's and when a Muslim converts to other religions, h/she has to be insulted, 'doesn't allah guide and misguide people'? What happens when Somali Muslims who hate one another and destroyed each other and their country speak of the 'good qualities of Islam'? Why didn't they adopt to themselves as a peace loving, tolerant of one another nation and show the world that Islam works? All we see is the most wretched place on earth with people claiming to be Muslims. Come on, get better glasses.

@Jaydaan

When non-Muslims convert to Islam, it is all maashallah's and when a Muslim converts to other religions, h/she has to be insulted, 'doesn't allah guide and misguide people'? What happens when Somali Muslims who hate one another and destroyed each other and their country speak of the 'good qualities of Islam'? Why didn't they adopt to themselves as a peace loving, tolerant of one another nation and show the world that Islam works? All we see is the most wretched place on earth with people claiming to be Muslims. Come on, get better glasses.

Im calling you out on your lie somalis pray ill to other clans.......utter lie. Dont change subject

Im calling you out on your lie somalis pray ill to other clans.......utter lie. Dont change subject

@Jaydaan

What lie? Religion is to create some order among a community and how does Islam fare in Somalia? A total failure, that is the brutal truth. Are Somalis to blame or Islam? Answer it please.

@Jaydaan

What lie? Religion is to create some order among a community and how does Islam fare in Somalia? A total failure, that is the brutal truth. Are Somalis to blame or Islam? Answer it please.

You said somalis pray ill on other clans.....thats a lie. Dont change the subject....no one does it. But when you get caught in lie you try to keep it moving by going into other subect. Ask people here have they seen somalis pray in on certain clans?

You said somalis pray ill on other clans.....thats a lie. Dont change the subject....no one does it. But when you get caught in lie you try to keep it moving by going into other subect. Ask people here have they seen somalis pray in on certain clans?

@Jaydaan

You refrained to answer because the answer is very obvious.

Go to the Somalia politics and the Tribal Council on Somalispot and see how they love and care of one another because they are Muslims. You don't see and hear the politics of Somalia because you live in a mental state of denial. Within that mental state, please do share what you see and hear.

Yoo

Eel eh?
@Cabdi

The funny thing is these Muslims won't tolerate one another and nor share a country, they follow the anti-thesis to the quraan and are called hypocrites, worse than apostates. Or, God is Somali.
You must have never lived in somalia if you think qabiil is god, its merely a tool dont fool yourself in the big cities of somalia its merely used for nepotism

@Jaydaan

You refrained to answer because the answer is very obvious.

Go to the Somalia politics and the Tribal Council on Somalispot and see how they love and care of another because they are Muslims. You don't see and hear the politics of Somalia because you live in a mental state of denial. Within that mental state, please do share what you see and hear.

Warya you said somalis pray ill on other clans. Dont change it to some somalis are qabiliste and hate others. No one turns to allah and pray ill on another qabil. Period.......you like to put out there wild statements and when questioned dance around it. Im fully aware if our issues with qabil.....doesnt mean you can make up lies cause its already bad so why not throw this in there as well.

Trending