Somali woman divorced after she became Christian.

He seems like a well educated brother with good akhlaaq don't see anything dodgy from him.

:manny:

@Dr.Xayawaan

I agree, how do you expect these (Somali) agents to behave? The avatar is a giveaway. I hate Muslim terrorists like we all hate Alshabaab, some here might call for our deaths as “murtads” but they also are clannists who will kill other clans. After all, entrapment is unethical and immoral. Anyway, it destroys the idea of defeating religious terrorism. The fear of terrorism is now massive, it boasted budgets of the security services who operate on a parallel legal system (all legal) than domestic terrorists who are considered hate groups. The latter needs no entrapment. The fear are the “others”. They are all terrorists.

@Dr.Xayawaan

I agree, how do you expect these (Somali) agents to behave? The avatar is a giveaway. I hate Muslim terrorists like we all hate Alshabaab, some here might call for our deaths as “murtads” but they also are clannists who will kill other clans. After all, entrapment is unethical and immoral.

What was the main reason why you left Islam? ...

I'm not gonna call you names or doom you to hell but hope Allah guides you before it's too late.

I'm not gonna call you names or doom you to hell but hope Allah guides you before it's too late.

Dr

Thanks for the kind words and wishes but I’m one of these people that Allah said, ‘I guide whom I wish and misguide whom I wish’, my fate had been sealed by him. The Lord misguided me, should I sue him! You twisted the discussion on me to let that guy get away. I let it slide by my answer to convey that anyway he will succeed. We Somalis are simple people

mrlog

VIP

@AussieHustler left couse he wanted everything on a silver platter.

From observation Halimos leave Islam couse they’re gullible. All it takes is a few sweet words such as ‘Huuno, Quruxleey. Qalanjooy’ etc to make them fall in love, imagine what Satan can do.

I agree with @Dino or was it @Jaydaan who said this lady prolly wants asylum to Canada and is gonna claim religious prosecution.
It’s a trend started by that Saudi girl.

Its sad what this woman will do for a bit of money just like ayan hersi who use to be a prostitute in amsterdam redlight district these hoes aint loyal to their creator.

@Cognitivedissonance

Ayan didn't cause and nor played a role of the Somali disaster and her problem was, Islam. You seem to hate her under Islam and most importantly, you will wipe out others who you think threaten your Arab ancestral land of Puntland because of your clan. Ayan is right.

@AussieHustler left couse he wanted everything on a silver platter.

From observation Halimos leave Islam couse they’re gullible. All it takes is a few sweet words such as ‘Huuno, Quruxleey. Qalanjooy’ etc to make them fall in love, imagine what Satan can do.

I agree with @Dino or was it @Jaydaan who said this lady prolly wants asylum to Canada and is gonna claim religious prosecution.
It’s a trend started by that Saudi girl.

@mrlog

See the politics of Somalia and what do you see, including Somaliland? See the religion of Somalis and how is it connected? Every idiot could see it, that is why many are leaving. Ayan Hersi never insulted Somalis---but Somalis destroyed one another and ironically hate her.

We, the Somali atheists didn't cause the Somali anarchy, who did?
Fair point. Not siding with ur ideology (even tho I technically am lol) but during Somalia's Golden years, around 70s, we weren't Wahabi or super religious. Back then we focused on Pan-Somaliweyn now our culture and society shifted to pan-Arabism

Fair point. Not siding with ur ideology (even tho I technically am lol) but during Somalia's Golden years, around 70s, we weren't Wahabi or super religious. Back then we focused on Pan-Somaliweyn now our culture and society shifted to pan-Arabism

@Waaqo of Punt

With the cold war, anyone with an i.q of 70 could have ruled any African country, but those who were like Lee Kuan Yew and mahatir Mohamed sided with the winning groups and are now developed nations. Siad Barre is our hero. From bad to worse. Siad Barre even promised to a Christian powerful group called the Family that Somalis will pray to Jesus if Reagan helps him. too late.

Last edited:

Trending