Somali Woman Becomes First Hijabi To Grace A Vogue Cover

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cambuulo Tonight

Poultry in motion
If a woman chooses to sell her body it's her choice are you her property every time I see Somalia cultural behaviour it's always very territorial the man has to keep her daughter, mother, sister or anyone that has a vagina in a closet. They are not allowed to self express, fall in love with who ever they please. Really it's prison for them :( a sad existence filled with damnation all because they are female. f*ck off !!
That's because every society that fails to keep it's women in check ceases to exist.

EternalLightX

Queen of the light
VIP
That's because every society that fails to keep it's women in check ceases to exist.
f*ck off most western countries are doing alright same could be said about Muslim backwards countries, where inequality is rampant. So no society doesn't fall when women are given freedom.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
If a woman chooses to sell her body it's her choice are you her property every time I see Somalia cultural behaviour it's always very territorial the man has to keep her daughter, mother, sister or anyone that has a vagina in a closet. They are not allowed to self express, fall in love with who ever they please. Really it's prison for them :( a sad existence filled with damnation all because they are female. f*ck off !!
8dd1027bdcc220bf97c1864b8bc14503d4a3ba7e341d9a8b250bc8ac301a820e_1.jpg

Khalid Hussein

بسم الله الرحمن الر حيم
How come westerners are not like this it's always Muslim men who seem to be obsessed with honour and keeping women on a tight leash.
Womem are soft and important, women are emotional and men are leaders, God made man and women equal differently, men have more Wiser and unemotional desicion, whilst women support and protect those they love. Islam teaches us to protect women like our Mothers, Sisters, Wives and Daughters.

Cambuulo Tonight

Poultry in motion
f*ck off most western countries are doing alright same could be said about Muslim backwards countries, where inequality is rampant. So no society doesn't fall when women are given freedom.
Whites were 90% of US population just decades ago but since a white woman became a -dumpster to a man of every race they are now closer to 60%.

if they don't keep their daughters they will turn into your kind and no father wants that

im not surprised somali women are really beautiful. perhaps a margin above other women. :banderas:. I might be biased though.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Alhamdullilah I am fasting and don't have to respond to your nonsense. I don't support Modelling which is basically selling your body.

Keep slandering me on this holy month of Ramadan I'm loving the ajar:chrisfreshhah:
What ajar?

You're a one eyed terrorist who want to kill innocent people. Terrorists aren't Muslim.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending