Somali Woman Becomes First Hijabi To Grace A Vogue Cover

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why is no one talking about how she's on Vogue Arabia? Somalis are only Arab when they're successful :mjlol:
Lol do expect every female to be Vogue Arabia just because they're Somali then guess what I guess all Arabs are Arabs when they're successful because you won't see any random Arab on there:ayaanswag:

Humans are diseased wallah. A commandment from illahi to wear the hijab as a sign of modesty. 1400 years later folks are wearing it while being on a vogue magazine.

are you telling me there has never been a hijabi on the cover of a magazine geared toward majority Muslim countries?

That's insane:damn: congrats to her though. She looks stunning!

When will people get it, most Somali girls who wear hijab are not actually real hijabis. They wear it because of family and community pressure. Without social pressure the majority of Somali girls wouldn't be hijabis. So we need to stop being surprised when the actions of girls who wear the hijab are in conflict with the purpose of hijab.

When will people get it, most Somali girls who wear hijab are not actually real hijabis. They wear it because of family and community pressure. Without social pressure the majority of Somali girls wouldn't be hijabis. So we need to stop being surprised when the actions of girls who wear the hijab are in conflict with the purpose of hijab.

Yeah, they just wear it for fashion statements and to get likes on Instagram.

Gambar

VIP
Very true. I realized I am one of the few lucky ones.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts