Nightline Kid

Hippo Crate
DBL5gATXoAEd743
DBL5gAMXgAEooVO

Somali excellence :rejoice:

Last edited:

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
She's not just any Somali woman, she's Halima Aden from Minnesota. Get it right.

Minnesota Somalis :rejoice:

We got Barkhad, Halima, Abdi Warsame, Ilhan Omar. :rejoice:

Vision

If its on mainstream media, don't believe it
Alla miskiintaan siduu shaydaan u duufsaday. Ilaahay hakuu sahlo

Where the heck are her parents?!
:mindblown:
:wow:

Vision

If its on mainstream media, don't believe it
She's covered from head to toe. Say Mashallah and lower your gaze!!

Your version of "covered" is different from mine.

Lol how they gonna post a photo then tell me to lower my gaze. This phrase and the dont judge one are not being used properly

Sv5FjBi.gif

Gibiin-Udug

Your version of "covered" is different from mine.

Lol how they gonna post a photo then tell me to lower my gaze. This phrase and the dont judge one are not being used properly

Sv5FjBi.gif
She's dressed modestly. What more do you want her to do?

Nothing to celebrate tbh

Not only is being a model antithesis to wearing hijab, being a model is a horrible career choice and life

unless your a supermodel slash business mogul like Iman or Crawford you'll likely be washed out when your too old at age 26. She'll be pushed to remove her clothes over time, take drugs and sleep around, it's a slow process but a lot of young washed out models will speak about it and their battle with depression/addiction. It's a sad lifestyle not a glamorous one

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Lol, this is the future of your daughter folks, raised in Galbeed.

Gibiin-Udug

Lol, this is the future of your daughter folks, raised in Galbeed.

You're a loser who couldn't take advantage of the western opportunities that were given to you, you ruined your entire life and became a terrorist, your loser family dumped you in Africa, you out all people shouldn't even talk you one eyed loser.

Moral of the story is shut your covfefe ass up.

You're a loser who couldn't take advantage of the western opportunities that were given to you, you ruined your entire life and became a terrorist, your loser family dumped you in Africa, you out all people shouldn't even talk you one eyed loser.

God damn it :snoop: Can you stop using anything meme related it's reminds me of the time when Hillary dabbed :ohlord:

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
You're a loser who couldn't take advantage of the western opportunities that were given to you, you ruined your entire life and became a terrorist, your loser family dumped you in Africa, you out all people shouldn't even talk about Darood girls you one eyed loser.

Alhamdullilah I am fasting and don't have to respond to your nonsense. I don't support Modelling which is basically selling your body.

Keep slandering me on this holy month of Ramadan I'm loving the ajar:chrisfreshhah:

EternalLightX

Queen of the light
VIP
Alhamdullilah I am fasting and don't have to respond to your nonsense. I don't support Modelling which is basically selling your body.

Keep slandering me on this holy month of Ramadan I'm loving the ajar:chrisfreshhah:
If a woman chooses to sell her body it's her choice are you her property every time I see Somalia cultural behaviour it's always very territorial the man has to keep her daughter, mother, sister or anyone that has a vagina in a closet. They are not allowed to self express, fall in love with who ever they please. Really it's prison for them :( a sad existence filled with damnation all because they are female. f*ck off !!

If a woman chooses to sell her body it's her choice are you her property every time I see Somalia cultural behaviour it's always very territorial the man has to keep her daughter, mother, sister or anyone that has a vagina in a closet. They are not allowed to self express, fall in love with who ever they please. Really it's prison for them :( a sad existence filled with damnation all because they are female. f*ck off !!
That's human nature :manny:

Status
Not open for further replies.