Somali win exposed the dark side of our people

Did you see some Somalis leaving horrible "Madow" comments and Monkey emojis in the live stream of the football match between Somalia and Zimbabwe? The entire world is watching us behaving like those subhuman racists from Italy...but we are also Africans.

We will never reach greatness if we have to put other people down in order to feel good about ourselves. Everyone knows a xenophobic clown or is one, shut them up please, disconnect their wifi, do something!

Especially in time for the next match.

We do NOT need enemies in every corner of the earth.

Naga AAMUSA :O27GWRK:

If anything happens to those Somali footballers because of this, it's on the heads of these loud-mouths idiots.

if me making stupid posts on the internet makes you physically attack innocent people. The idiot is the attacker and not me. Internet is one place one can say what they want while being anonymous. Its not real life and it doesnt make you racist

How is his biological father, Italian?

The strongest genes I have ever seen on a Somali.

Sure he wasn't just adopted by the Italian man?

Abel Gigli

abel-gigli-57288967-366d-4f6f-bc23-ce6a2496de5-resize-750.jpg

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
Give it a rest and quit acting like you know me :camby:

That’s amazing, who are they playing next? If it’s Ghana or Nigeria we have no chance lol
I do not know you and I do not want to know you
Your threads and posts are know to show anti-somali hate

Just keep it to yourself. Every opinion counts. Somalis are not African Black!
:mahubowtf:

How is his biological father, Italian?

The strongest genes I have ever seen on a Somali.

Sure he wasn't just adopted by the Italian man?

Abel Gigli

abel-gigli-57288967-366d-4f6f-bc23-ce6a2496de5-resize-750.jpg

You are right lol. Generally Italians/Greeks etc look somewhat similar to Somalis the only different is colour if u look at it in a way.

This kind of shit is so embarrassing walaahi. There are times and places to let your inner racist out. But this was not one of them! Somalis are horrible trolls. I have seen Somalis going apeshit on people and saying the most horrible stuff just for saying that their national cuisine is more tasty than Somali cuisine for example. So easily triggered, even if we win.
NABr7f0.gif

Walahi, I am concerned about how many powerful enemies we are making because of the few loud people amongst us.

Look at how Ethiopia has convinced other Africans that they are pan-African even though they are also xenophobic.
Somalis know jack shit about PR. These xoolos are ruining the little sympathy anyone had for us. PR is such a powerful tool but these low IQ's have no clue what so ever.

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
I do not know you and I do not want to know you
Your threads and posts are know to show anti-somali hate

Just keep it to yourself. Every opinion counts. Somalis are not African Black!
:mahubowtf:
I hate Somalis? You must be on something waar orod waax isku faal. Just because your Arab bootylicker don’t mean we all gotta be one.

Umm-al-Dhegdheeriyaa

Run and I’ll catch you and eat you alive
Our culture is nothing like theirs but mocking their skin colour and appreance is kind of hilarious, it’s like one breed of cat mocking another one. We don’t have to be butt licking them, we can be against them and not really form any sort of brotherhood with them, but the fact that we’ll go so low as mocking others for their appearance shows how insecure we are

Our culture is nothing like theirs but mocking their skin colour and appreance is kind of hilarious, it’s like one breed of cat mocking another one. We don’t have to be butt licking them, we can be against them and not really form any sort of brotherhood with them, but the fact that we’ll go so low as mocking others for their appearance shows how insecure we are

Somalis always mock other peoples looks as if we are the definition of beauty. So embarrassing walaahi. And the most funny part is that its always the ugly ones doing this. Highly insecure and deluded.

The dumb part is "Madows" are a part of Somalia. One of the freedom fighters of Somalia was a Bantu man named Nasiib Bundo. They are part and parcel of Somalia. These dumb say wallahi kids need to sit down. Even our parents generation is less xenophobic.

VixR

Veritas
Lol say Wallahi they had monkey emojis? :chrisfreshhah:

I’m not surprised.

I’ll bet they didn’t include any bananas in there lol.

Trending