Somali win exposed the dark side of our people

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
I don’t know who that is but keep assuming like you know me :bell:
Just found it on my suggestion!
You saying that Somalis are black like Africans says a lots about you, like that man I found, His vocals are bad, judging from FIRST IMPRESSION. Also my first impression of you is :

Are you suffering from a identity crises?

From all your previous threads, I assume your anti-Somalia?

Unfortunately
IMG_20190903_133440.jpg

Khaniis iyo qurun kasto maskaxdaada guri ka dhigteen. Wax isku fal. Nin rag ayu ilahay ka dhigay intaad dumar la gunuunaceeysid.
Strange comment, a misogynist somali woman, never thought I'd see the day.

so u saying arguing with a girl makes you less of a nigga because women are less than men?

naag waalan.

IstarZ

A mere finger can’t obscure the sun.
Strange comment, a misogynist somali woman, never thought I'd see the day.

so u saying arguing with a girl makes you less of a nigga because women are less than men?

naag waalan.

I can see it flew way over your head. Caqli lix saac iga dheh. War iska si soco hadal kuma yaalo.

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
Just found it on my suggestion!
You saying that Somalis are black like Africans says a lots about you, like that man I found, His vocals are bad, judging from FIRST IMPRESSION. Also my first impression of you is :

Are you suffering from a identity crises?

From all your previous threads, I assume your anti-Somalia?
Give it a rest and quit acting like you know me :camby:
Somalia is one win away from entering the world Cup. Routing for y'all from Djibouti/Somaliland!
That’s amazing, who are they playing next? If it’s Ghana or Nigeria we have no chance lol

World

VIP
Oh shit just heard we beat them

So you telling me we won and instead of celebrating, xalimos are attacking somalis?

Damn these es can’t give us a break

So, your okay Somalis hating each other based on qabiils but your not okay with them being racist to non-Somalis? kkkkkk typical Xalimo with low self esteem

Trending