Somali wedding nowadays are a disaster

weddings is the only time Somalis can act like ciyaal suuq without judgment

when you see 60yo habryars wearing see-through diracs and shitty makeup, you know some f*ck shit is about to go down

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
the fob nation is out of control in Tiktok.......I hope the younger generation don't take what they do as part of the norm.
Tiktok is predicated on attention seeking. It is not a reflection of real life. If he finds it problematic simply stop watching. As for weddings you can avoid them.

Tiktok is predicated on attention seeking. It is not a reflection of real life. If he finds it problematic simply stop watching. As for weddings you can avoid them.
Nayaa when I get a house visit me some time OK. I see you took a little break. ๐Ÿ™
Little shenanigans

Calaami

Garaadka Guud ee Beesha Calaamka
This may be unrelated but Iโ€™m just waiting for the niiko culture to reach the hinterlands of Boorama iyo Saylac. @Sophisticate and I will frequent all the dance clubs in the town.

:ninja: When you say spend some time I assume behind bars for a crime.

If you invite an out of town thug. Prepare for a ransacking of your excessively patterned curtains and rugs.
Am inviting to my house, a save environment for us to spend time my dear. The walls around my environment will keep you save, and let your desire do the rest nayaa think

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Ur english is Very good im impressed habo
Why does that impress you?
Am inviting to my house, a save environment for us to spend time my dear. The walls around my environment will keep you save, and let your desire do the rest nayaa think
:wtfdis:If I come to your house, I'll violate the terms of my probation. I'm a danger to all men. Especially a 6'6 OG like yourself. The bigger they are, the harder they fall. And the more difficult their bodies are to dispose of (undetected). You aren't shandad-sized. Sadly.

Keep it a boqol

La Ilaha Illallah

:wtfdis:If I come to your house, I'll violate the terms of my probation. I'm a danger to all men. Especially a 6'6 OG like yourself. The bigger they are, the harder they fall. And the more difficult their bodies are to dispose of (undetected). You aren't shandad-sized. Sadly.
Heโ€™s from the caucus snow desert mountains of Sweden, where they make white albino snow monkey ooga boogie boogie noises with their mouths to communicate. Their people are not use to us Canadian Anglo speakers who can be articulate and straight to the point

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Heโ€™s from the caucus snow desert mountains of Sweden, where they make white albino snow monkey ooga boogie boogie noises with their mouths to communicate. Their people are not use to us Canadian Anglo speakers who can be articulate and straight to the point
Interesting. Oddly, the closest-sounding Somalis to the (generic) North American accent when speaking English are Scandi Somalis, at least compared to the diaspora in the rest of Europe. I'm speaking strictly of those who were born or raised there.

Niiko iyo dirac is the single best thing to happen to Somali Dhaqan the weddings would be boring AF without them. What Somali wedding really need is niggas not wearing Tuxitos or khaniis you're not Tyrone or Abdulrashid you're Warsame my nigga put on a shaal iyo Macawis nacasyahow with no Dhaqan nacala

I gave you a invitation and you are writing paragraph? These litlle shenanigans, nayaa i know you thin and lean just accept it.

I will spank you nayaa that's a promise. Always playing games. You damn well know am taller than you.

Trending

Latest posts