Somali wedding nowadays are a disaster

Aegon

The Conqueror, King of all Westeros
Well, I am proud to be Somali, proud of the values that our parents gave us, that we will pass on to our children inshallah I wish you all.

But sometimes when I see the scenes in our community at weddings, it makes me want to grab a flamethrower.

Last time i was scrolling across Tiktok and i saw a wedding when they brought expensive sports cars, had a wedding procession blocking the road, etc.

Wallahi guys, i feel like half of somali wedding Today are straight up haram, Mixing, women not wearing hijab and having really ultra-tight dresses twerking where the guys rub them, being ashamed of nothing in front of their families

Wake up, we are muslim before anything else, where is the barraka of Allah in this abomination you did who is against the rules of marriage in Islam ? and the same people are surprise and scream about evil eyes when they divorce 6months later.

My whole point was that we are Somali AND Muslim, and we have to respect the rules of Islam.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
When i got married i didn't know my husband was inlove with his best friend. :(

1669899759964.png

King Khufu

Dignified Gentlemen
I'm a male so I don't think of these things
Yet if I were to meet the woman of my dreams granted blessed to me by truth:
I'm thinking very traditional but yet classy.
It would be a beautiful time to be had.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

have aa safe night, all love! Peace out.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Thanks guys for showing interest in my marital problem on my wedding day ! :(

World

VIP
Well, I am proud to be Somali, proud of the values that our parents gave us, that we will pass on to our children inshallah I wish you all.

But sometimes when I see the scenes in our community at weddings, it makes me want to grab a flamethrower.

Last time i was scrolling across Tiktok and i saw a wedding when they brought expensive sports cars, had a wedding procession blocking the road, etc.

Wallahi guys, i feel like half of somali wedding Today are straight up haram, Mixing, women not wearing hijab and having really ultra-tight dresses twerking where the guys rub them, being ashamed of nothing in front of their families

Wake up, we are muslim before anything else, where is the barraka of Allah in this abomination you did who is against the rules of marriage in Islam ? and the same people are surprise and scream about evil eyes when they divorce 6months later.

My whole point was that we are Somali AND Muslim, and we have to respect the rules of Islam.
that sounds like most weddings across different cultures

Yes,hese Western traditions have appeared But not everyone Most weddings are still conservative and men are not allowed to enter
But the problem is that Somalis consider this normal, although it makes me angry this is one of the reasons why I don't attend Somali weddings

Lebron James

4 Time NBA Champion
VIP
Post threads about the somali guys rapping pretending to come from fake struggles, i think thats more important compared to guys who got their lives together throwing weddings

Trending

Latest posts