Somali walks in on maddow with sis

Status
Not open for further replies.
Same here, even my 14 year old brother feels like he has the right to know about my love life. They take overprotective to the next level, I remember when he was 12 he asked me "what do I need to know about this guy":ohreally:

I wouldn't be able to handle that. I have 9 brothers and they act like they're scared of me.

LOL!!!! listen to these keyboard warriors about what they would do if a nigga is caught f*cking their sister. Y'all aint gonna do sh*t.....other than cry...or..maybe beat her up when the nigga leaves...one or two of you might strap on a bomb belt and blow yourselves up....but that's it. De phuck you think your fooling.

LOL!!!! listen to these keyboard warriors about what they would do if a nigga is caught f*cking their sister. Y'all aint gonna do sh*t.....other than cry...or..maybe beat her up when the nigga leaves...one or two of you might strap on a bomb belt and blow yourselves up....but that's it. De phuck you think your fooling.

Bohol

VIP
Same here, even my 14 year old brother feels like he has the right to know about my love life. They take overprotective to the next level, I remember when he was 12 he asked me "what do I need to know about this guy":ohreally:

I don't blame him he has a right to be paranoid and on guard since a lot of halimos suffer from jungle fever in the west.

Halimo_with_tyrone.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts