Somali walks in on maddow with sis

Status
Not open for further replies.
Same here, even my 14 year old brother feels like he has the right to know about my love life. They take overprotective to the next level, I remember when he was 12 he asked me "what do I need to know about this guy":ohreally:

Mashallah , your brother is a rijaal . With his blessings , you will be married off to the right fellow .:salute:

As for the video , they all need to work on their acting skills .

_tIduK.gif

Qortan ka goyn laha

Hybrid

Death Awaits You
What the hell....I swear to god if that guy told me in my ear "I like her" i woulda be throwing hands, definitely woulda snapped. This skinny as nigga was never going to do anything and they all knew it.

Horta why the f*ck somali guys soo damn skinny??!! I understand we are genetically predisposed to be thin but no excuse in the west with gyms in every corner and abundance of food to put in at least a few extra pounds. This nigga looks like he in worse condition than the niggas in Dadaab. Someone throw him a bag of chips ASAP
you're acting like you're stronger than than a typical caato farax. how much do you weight ?

Plot twist; they actually like each other and become a couple, and skinny nigga is gonna babysit hybrid dhagax babies occasionally so his sister can have lone time with her husband.

assuming they wait to have kids until marriage. :sass1:

Hybrid

Death Awaits You
why do you think lifting weights means automatic win for u in a fight?
I watch MMA. being stronger doesn't guarantee automic win. it's just that somali guys are very caato when compared to most men all over the world.

this pussy farah is so skinny that his punches can't hurt you let alone knock you out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts