Somali walks in on maddow with sis

Status
Not open for further replies.

KULTA

f*ck you im from Mudug
Thank god i dont have a sister
latest

He's an idiot. He's proud to degrade and disrespect his sister on youtube and also show that he's a soft pussycat. He just collectively embarassed Geeljires.

Somalis in the west are pure ceeb.

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
Wow, he was too calm, If that was any of my brothers that guy would have been put in the ICU.
Same here, even my 14 year old brother feels like he has the right to know about my love life. They take overprotective to the next level, I remember when he was 12 he asked me "what do I need to know about this guy":ohreally:

What the hell....I swear to god if that guy told me in my ear "I like her" i woulda be throwing hands, definitely woulda snapped. This skinny as nigga was never going to do anything and they all knew it.

Horta why the f*ck somali guys soo damn skinny??!! I understand we are genetically predisposed to be thin but no excuse in the west with gyms in every corner and abundance of food to put in at least a few extra pounds. This nigga looks like he in worse condition than the niggas in Dadaab. Someone throw him a bag of chips ASAP

tenor.gif

I like how the black guy said at the start he knew it wouldn't get physical. Raggi soomaaliyeed ma waxanaa ka hadhey?:farmajoyaab:

If this happened for real, Allah forbid, I would advise anyone not to get angry or show emotion. Act the fool, grab a Toori and prepare yourself for a long stint at Her Majesty's Hostel.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts