Somali UK rap is miles better than Somali USA rap

Status
Not open for further replies.
@yaskaaa if you want fast rap, you gotta listen to freestyles and shit.
I like rappers like pressa (he sounds like a squeaky teenage girl and looks lesbian but his songs are calm) I also like bumping Guccis old shit. I also f*ck with lil baby and gunna. Lil durk love him!!!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I also f*ck with G herbo heavy too and most other chiraq rappers

I like rappers like pressa (he sounds like a squeaky teenage girl and looks lesbian but his songs are calm) I also like bumping Guccis old shit. I also f*ck with lil baby and gunna. Lil durk love him!!!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I also f*ck with G herbo heavy too and most other chiraq rappers

I only like canada goose from him. His voice pisses me off. Gucci has changed his style as that's what sells. But old gucci is nice. I only started listening to lil baby recently.
What's your favourite music to bump with?

Really?
This guy can't rap at all. Imagine these kid must be a teenager now and people will still remember him for that time he wore a scarf in a video. USA can take this L.

Apart from sketch who had some funky tunes, we have had some great Somali UK rappers such as:

Solo ldn(retired)

Abshir

Young b(now pealdem)

Only annoying thing is this guy deleted so many of his old bangers.

Chess

The major difference between UK/European Somali Rappers and USA/Canada Somali rappers is that the North American Somali Rappers actually live the life they rap about and they are with the shits. North American Somali Rappers are really in the street life and rap about the hood which is why the biggest Rapper in the world, Drake, cosigns their fuckery.

UK/European Somali rappers don't live the life they rap about let's be honest. They all are liars. How can you be "the man on your block" when they don't even run their block. At least Somali rappers from North America run their hoods and don't get karbaashed by ajnabis. UK/European Somalis get karbaashed by ajnabis in the UK and I've seen it before. North American somalis are more street and realer than UK Somalis.

felloff

FA'CASH GANG BABY
The major difference between UK/European Somali Rappers and USA/Canada Somali rappers is that the North American Somali Rappers actually live the life they rap about and they are with the shits. North American Somali Rappers are really in the street life and rap about the hood which is why the biggest Rapper in the world, Drake, cosigns their fuckery.

UK/European Somali rappers don't live the life they rap about let's be honest. They all are liars. How can you be "the man on your block" when they don't even run their block. At least Somali rappers from North America run their hoods and don't get karbaashed by ajnabis. UK/European Somalis get karbaashed by ajnabis in the UK and I've seen it before. North American somalis are more street and realer than UK Somalis.

canada not usa

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending