Somali UK rap is miles better than Somali USA rap

Status
Not open for further replies.

Really?
This guy can't rap at all. Imagine these kid must be a teenager now and people will still remember him for that time he wore a scarf in a video. USA can take this L.

Apart from sketch who had some funky tunes, we have had some great Somali UK rappers such as:

Solo ldn(retired)

Abshir

Young b(now pealdem)

Only annoying thing is this guy deleted so many of his old bangers.

Chess

Us rap scene is dead early 2010s they had the juice:manny:
Mostly because they're crab
Uk somalis have ugly language hard for me to take them serious:heh:
They sound like boot leg version of a group who is a bootleg(Jamaicans) version of AA.:heh:

Really?
This guy can't rap at all. Imagine these kid must be a teenager now and people will still remember him for that time he wore a scarf in a video. USA can take this L.

Apart from sketch who had some funky tunes, we have had some great Somali UK rappers such as:

Solo ldn(retired)

Abshir

Young b(now pealdem)

Chess
:yousmart:

Really?

Solo ldn(retired)

Abshir

Young b(now pealdem)

Chess
Hahaha that American track was funny why did he make the kid look like such a bumlick:siilaanyolaugh:

Really?

Solo ldn(retired)

Abshir

Young b(now pealdem)

Chess
Young b and chess are too cold we got hella hard rappers but they never stay consistent

RICH

The Qadr of Allaah ta’aala is always in our favor.
Us rap scene is dead early 2010s they had the juice:manny:
Mostly because they're crab
Uk somalis have ugly language hard for me to take them serious:heh:
They sound like boot leg version of a group who is a bootleg(Jamaicans) version of AA.:heh:

UK rap scene dead? :gucciwhat:

There is this half Somali UK rapper with banger a where he raps something with “buss your gun when you see me” but I cant find it anywhere... :bell:

I prefer UK somali rappers more than the American ones, but thats because I love the accent

White

Sippin tea in yo hood. PS IM A DUDE

There is this half Somali UK rapper with banger a where he raps something with “buss your gun when you see me” but I cant find it anywhere... :bell:

I prefer UK somali rappers more than the American ones, but thats because I love the accent
No somali rappers is better than K'naan, all the other are xar and sound like every other rapper. 0 originality!

RICH

The Qadr of Allaah ta’aala is always in our favor.
No somali rappers is better than K'naan, all the other are xar and sound like every other rapper. 0 originality!

You know who is xar? Your sorry ass. Stop rating my posts qashin.

I like the fact that K’naan tries to send a message with his songs.

Us rap scene is dead early 2010s they had the juice
I wasn't talking about UK in my first comment I was talking about us rappers:manny:
The second comment was definitely about yall though can't stand how yall talk:pachah1:

Status
Not open for further replies.