Somali UK rap is miles better than Somali USA rap

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
I haven't heard the name chess for a long time:ooh:. Isn't it funny how when the UK somalis leave because they get religious but the Americans leave because they're so shit :mjlol::gaasdrink:
I swear USA somalis should stick to being right wing enemy and not rap they embarrass us all

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative

Really?
This guy can't rap at all. Imagine these kid must be a teenager now and people will still remember him for that time he wore a scarf in a video. USA can take this L.

Apart from sketch who had some funky tunes, we have had some great Somali UK rappers such as:

Solo ldn(retired)

Abshir

Young b(now pealdem)

Only annoying thing is this guy deleted so many of his old bangers.

Chess
Astagfirullah Ceeb what the flip did they make the boy do that. It sounds like a shit American sitcom sound. My heart:farmajoyaab: :noneck: his poor parents

I haven't heard the name chess for a long time:ooh:. Isn't it funny how when the UK somalis leave because they get religious but the Americans leave because they're so shit :mjlol::gaasdrink:
I swear USA somalis should stick to being right wing enemy and not rap they embarrass us all
list all the great big time Somali rappers uk produced over the years
:heh:

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
the difference to uk somali rap is that no one is ever gonna take it seriously seen yall are somalians.

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
Reer UK used to have good rappers back in the day not anymore. No one takes them serious now. :pachah1:

Kuwa Maraykan they're some decent ones and the rest xoolo. :ohlord:

It's hard for me to say this but Canada produces the best Somali rappers. :manny:

RICH

The Qadr of Allaah ta’aala is always in our favor.
I wasn't talking about UK in my first comment I was talking about us rappers:manny:
The second comment was definitely about yall though can't stand how yall talk:pachah1:

My bad. Put some respek on our fellow UK Somali people. Ya’ll? I’m not reer UK.

Status
Not open for further replies.