Somali Uber driver in hell-hole UK buries his Gus N a chick's mouth, told "I have HIV", cries

Status
Not open for further replies.

OmarLittle

Not your typical Farah
:snoop:

That somali adeer looks like a part time dugsi Macalin too....

True, I have an uncle-in-law that teaches dugsi part time and drives for Uber, and he's married with kids. His wife discovered all of his louis vuitton belts and ralph lauren polos in a luggage. Lol, dude was cheating on her with Ethiopians side chicks. Never trust these religious guys.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Warya Menace

Keep up the good work but please use code words for 'Somali' so shit like this does not show up in a google search.

I agree adeer!

Give me a substitute for Somali ? ....Neef?....darbi?....doqon?....maryooley?...skinny ?...ceydh?...section 8?....forehead?....tuug?...waali cas?...waali lugeyneyza?

ArchBishopofAtheism

Intellectual saqajaan
Unless she was bleeding heavily from the mouth, he should be alright. Saliva doesn't transfer HIV. But as a general rule, keep your gus out of mouths in ubers.
:manny:

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Unless she was bleeding heavily from the mouth, he should be alright. Saliva doesn't transfer HIV. But as a general rule, keep your gus out of mouths in ubers.
:manny:

Two terrible places to instantly transfer that disease to you are the Anus and the mouth. There's 2 places are infested with bacteria and germs

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
Prison is perfect for him

He looks like a fat version of Ahned Zake

h-1.jpg

image.jpeg

So...Nobody read the article, huh? How do we know any of this is true? That's right, we don't!
Indeed ! We've already had one incident of a faarax being falsely accused .It is merely her word against his @ the moment . Anything claiming otherwise or assuming guilt can get the party in legal trouble .

# guilty until proven not Somali .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts