Somali Uber driver in hell-hole UK buries his Gus N a chick's mouth, told "I have HIV", cries

Status
Not open for further replies.

OmarLittle

Not your typical Farah
:snoop:

That somali adeer looks like a part time dugsi Macalin too....
True, I have an uncle-in-law that teaches dugsi part time and drives for Uber, and he's married with kids. His wife discovered all of his louis vuitton belts and ralph lauren polos in a luggage. Lol, dude was cheating on her with Ethiopians side chicks. Never trust these religious guys.

Grigori Rasputin

“No more your dad” “your mom loofs me”
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Warya Menace

Keep up the good work but please use code words for 'Somali' so shit like this does not show up in a google search.
I agree adeer!

Give me a substitute for Somali ? ....Neef?....darbi?....doqon?....maryooley?...skinny ?...ceydh?...section 8?....forehead?....tuug?...waali cas?...waali lugeyneyza?

ArchBishopofAtheism

Intellectual saqajaan
Unless she was bleeding heavily from the mouth, he should be alright. Saliva doesn't transfer HIV. But as a general rule, keep your gus out of mouths in ubers.
:manny:

Grigori Rasputin

“No more your dad” “your mom loofs me”
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Unless she was bleeding heavily from the mouth, he should be alright. Saliva doesn't transfer HIV. But as a general rule, keep your gus out of mouths in ubers.
:manny:
Two terrible places to instantly transfer that disease to you are the Anus and the mouth. There's 2 places are infested with bacteria and germs

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
Staff Member
Prison is perfect for him

He looks like a fat version of Ahned Zake

image.jpeg

So...Nobody read the article, huh? How do we know any of this is true? That's right, we don't!
Indeed ! We've already had one incident of a faarax being falsely accused .It is merely her word against his @ the moment . Anything claiming otherwise or assuming guilt can get the party in legal trouble .

# guilty until proven not Somali .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending