Somali twitter vs Black twitter; ongoing war

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm fully convinced these xalimos on twitter are riddled with insecurities. Everytime some dusty dude says Somali women are beautiful, it gets many likes.

Most somali girls are on house arrest and have a 6pm curfew so they spend their time venting on twitter wallahi it's sad some of them type like celebrities then when you see them they are proper introverts and can't even look at you without blushing or suffocating to death lol

Is this something to be proud of?
It's actually embarrassing . It means they want to garaac them behind them close doors but don't want to claim them in public . But you have to understand lack of stimulation, not having any real life experiences due to emotional parental neglect and a lack of father figure , normally results in over attachment and self esteem issues in later life . Somali families simply playing board games with each other , having dinner together as they used to , going on outings when the weather permits , etc , will have an impact on improving life . The alternative is to have twitter as your dad and hooyo Snapchat .

I have been to many youth centres in London due to my line of work . Many 15 year old Somali children have the social skills of a 9 year old .

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
It's actually embarrassing . It means they want to garaac them behind them close doors but don't want to claim them in public . But you have to understand lack of stimulation, not having any real life experiences due to emotional parental neglect and a lack of father figure , normally results in over attachment and self esteem issues in later life . Somali families simply playing board games with each other , having dinner together as they used to , going on outings when the weather permits , etc , will have an impact on improving life . The alternative is to have twitter as your dad and hooyo Snapchat .

I have been to many youth centres in London due to my line of work . Many 15 year old Somali children have the social skills of a 9 year old .
When i said i wanted to leave this shithole, people were laughing "why would you leave such an international rich city for minnesota"

This thread proves exactly what i mean, majority of somalis in London are braindead and insecure fucks, they're so reactionary and petty, thats why nobody respects them, thats why its only UK madoows going for UK somalis, you will never see north american somalis engaging in this kind of twitter spat

election2016-offended-mike-pence-3o7TKzavbTGjrmaQIo
Most somali girls are on house arrest and have a 6pm curfew so they spend their time venting on twitter wallahi it's sad some of them type like celebrities then when you see them they are proper introverts and can't even look at you without blushing or suffocating to death lol
Waryaa don’t insult introverts
:kendrickcry:

Goodness me that is soooo true. It’s saddening how he kids and the parents are out of touch. It’s only occasionally that you see a Somali family that has a friday night or dinner together or a family where the kids actually confide in the parents

felloff

FA'CASH GANG BABY
different irl madows use somali words and wanna be like them, most somalis have madow runners in east and south east london

Lancer

השבח לאל
3 of your female cousins betrayed soomaaliida and sided with the enemy on that brutal night, waaligeenaba somalidiid baad ahayden nacalaa toola

Your ayeeyo Amina boqor sided with the 'enemy' in the 1920s. I wouldn't be talking

What are those xalimos doing on twitter, they should be cooking food for their husbands. Also those negroes should go back to their cotton fields

Status
Not open for further replies.