Somali twitter vs Black twitter; ongoing war

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mashallah our Arab pimp is putting in some work, its good to see Arabs coming for us, after spending such a long time waiting daddy's defending our honour.

Arab pimp? You lot give these ugly/hairy bastards too much power. If we weren't a predominantly Muslim country we would have nothing in common with these folks. Quit being a beg.

So much for black unity, wakanda ha burburto

2pEcSn0__400x400.jpg

Another dark skin ape. She lost in life.

blacks started off well with the ambush in the morning when the somalis were sleeping after fajr, but the somalis rallied around and made a late come back. Somalis won.

Von

With blood and Iron will we reach the fatherland
These Halimos are :diddyass: does anyone know where most twitter Halimos are from ?

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
On Twitter both ashy Abdis and xalimos are fighting together to ambush the Madows. But count on the idiots on this forum to dissect and try to humiliate Somali girls.

I don't even understand why I even read some of you assholes replies.

Time to go on ignore spree.

On Twitter both ashy Abdis and xalimos are fighting together to ambush the Madows. But count on the idiots on this forum to dissect and try to humiliate Somali girls.

Pretty much. They're always zooming in on somaIi girls. Right idiots

I love my Somali Queens walal, I'm not disrespecting nor throwing shades at anyone but those misguided Xalimos.

There is currently a major battle on twitter between Somalis and blacks (non-Muslim), the Ayrabs and Pakis as usual have let us down and provided no back-up (so much for one Ummah). Heavy casualties on both sides, and MANY xalimos have betrayed us and crossed to support the other side (as expected).

For more updates go on twitter and search "Somali".

This is the tweet that kicked of the whole war...

Wallahi everything she said is facts i know too many black teachers who are islamaphobic just so that their white daddy can pat them on the back proper lapdogs kkkk

Mashallah our Arab pimp is putting in some work, its good to see Arabs coming for us, after spending such a long time waiting daddy's defending our honour.
I f*ck with that arab heavy real wallhi f*ck these Madows finally somalis are waking up and attacking these wolf in sheeps skin

I think its the Somalis fault for hating on blacks, we all do. We even hate on minorities like Madow, forget about other africans. What have Madow done to us?

I think its the Somalis fault for hating on blacks, we all do. We even hate on minorities like Madow, forget about other africans. What have Madow done to us?

you must be new to internet,,these blacks r the worst enemy talking shit about us everywhere and many of thm masquerade as Somalis and attack otha people making enemies for us.they the worst kind I have eva come across online. don't be misguided SJWs. they hate our looks .we don't hate Madows,thats a lie. Somalis even fighting among thmslvs,,why should they have special privilege for thm!for PC.

you must be new to internet,,these blacks r the worst enemy talking shit about us everywhere and many of thm masquerade as Somalis and attack otha people making enemies for us.they the worst kind I have eva come across online. don't be misguided SJWs. they hate our looks .we don't hate Madows,thats a lie. Somalis even fighting among thmslvs,,why should they have special privilege for thm!for PC.

Im not new. I was taught by my parents to dislike other blacks, i know what somalis are. We are the least innocent people on earth.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts