Somali twitter vs Black twitter; ongoing war

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
On Twitter both ashy Abdis and xalimos are fighting together to ambush the Madows. But count on the idiots on this forum to dissect and try to humiliate Somali girls.

I don't even understand why I even read some of you assholes replies.

Time to go on ignore spree.
tenor.gif

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Im not new. I was taught by my parents to dislike other blacks, i know what somalis are. We are the least innocent people on earth.
Speak for yourself clearly you suffer from inferiority complex and your parents are racist not all Somali parents raise their kids to be racist stop generalising

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Pretty much. They're always zooming in on somaIi girls. Right idiots
What are Somali girls infallible :comeon:

Didn’t you see that xalimo offering her pussy to black men talking about Somali girls are coming for black kings and they told her they didn’t want somali girls during a time when blacks are dissing Somalis :childplease:

What are Somali girls infallible :comeon:

Didn’t you see that xalimo offering her pussy to black men talking about Somali girls are coming for black kings and they told her they didn’t want somali girls during a time when blacks are dissing Somalis :childplease:

That's just one girl. It's just her and a few others..

Plus most of the somali girls came through and shat on them :farole:

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
That's just one girl. It's just her and a few others..

Plus most of the somali girls came through and shat on them :farole:
How many black girls betrayed their race and offered their pussy to the enemy even though black men shit on them all the time and prefer to date outside their race:sass1: I challenge you to find me just one tweet of a black girls betraying her race like those somali girls did:sass2:

How many black girls betrayed their race and offered their pussy to the enemy even though black men shit on them all the time and prefer to date outside their race:sass1: I challenge you to find me just one tweet of a black girls betraying her race like those somali girls did:sass2:
Bro alot of somali girls lack attention from fathers and brothers at a young age so they grow up trying to seek attention and validation from foreigners and hate themselves wishing they were black, arab and korean inside. It hurts me to see so many of these girls in UK i pray for every daughter who is not getting love from their family girls are not like us men who dont need love and attention. girls need to be constantly told theyre beautiful and theyre the best little princess in the world 247 from their dad or else they will seek that love from a haraam relation with another man turning them into a this is how a disloyal hoe like these ones on twitter are created. Alhamdulilah my sisters have that love from young age and are raised to be godfearing individuals god knows i would catch a body if i ever found out my sister was a Madow lover cant be taking them Ls sxb.

How is this a challenge? :mjlol: There's plenty of black women on the internet begging for white men while shitting on their own race. Just look at this video

This tweet showing a black man falling over himself for the racist lady

:samwelcome:

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Bro alot of somali girls lack attention from fathers and brothers at a young age so they grow up trying to seek attention and validation from foreigners and hate themselves wishing they were black, arab and korean inside. It hurts me to see so many of these girls in UK i pray for every daughter who is not getting love from their family girls are not like us men who dont need love and attention. girls need to be constantly told theyre beautiful and theyre the best little princess in the world 247 from their dad or else they will seek that love from a haraam relation with another man turning them into a this is how a disloyal hoe like these ones on twitter are created. Alhamdulilah my sisters have that love from young age and are raised to be godfearing individuals god knows i would catch a body if i ever found out my sister was a Madow lover cant be taking them Ls sxb.
Most black girls in the uk are raised without a father how many of them do you see hating on other black men while idolising none black men? Like I said find me one tweet of a black girl elevating other men while those men are dissing her race like those Somali girls did?

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
How is this a challenge? :mjlol: There's plenty of black women on the internet begging for white men while shitting on their own race. Just look at this video

This tweet showing a black man falling over himself for the racist lady

:samwelcome:
No you have clearly failed I’m not talking about a random tweet I said during the beef on Twitter between Somalis and blacks just like Somali girls offered their vagina to the enemy can you find me a similar tweet but from a black girl betraying her race to get a taste of the enemies dick?

No you have clearly failed I’m not talking about a random tweet I said during the beef on Twitter between Somalis and blacks just like Somali girls offered their vagina to the enemy can you find me a similar tweet but from a black girl betraying her race to get a taste of the enemies dick?

I'm not gonna scroll through entire threads on twitter. That's just ONE girl. She's probably not all there in the head so stop it

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
I'm not gonna scroll through entire threads on twitter. That's just ONE girl. She's probably not all there so stop it
You can’t find it cause it’s not there but I guarantee you would find an abundance of self hating xalimos begging to be mounted by black men the same men pouring scorn on their race kowtowing brown nosing on another level why would those men respect such women hence The term coined by Caribbean men for Somali girls cheap and clean:bell:

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
so gathered from twitter it seems like black brits have deep resenment and agenda against somalis you wont ever see that shit happen in america we dealth with them and their expired weaves years agooo

so gathered from twitter it seems like black brits have deep resenment and agenda against somalis you wont ever see that shit happen in america we dealth with them and their expired weaves years agooo

90% of all the black hate toward us we see online are from these dirty Jamaicans in Britain,,they so jealous that Somalis who came 50 yrs later than thm are surpassing thm on every field.

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
90% of all the black hate toward us we see online are from these dirty Jamaicans in Britain,,they so jealous that Somalis who came 50 yrs later than thm are surpassing thm on every field.
yes only explanation because i did see a british maadow say on twitter how somalis are progrssive compared to them maybe most have this mentality but hide their inferior by slandering us. We are respected in America/canada as ruthless people they tried it with us in the early 00s in minnesota, ohio, San diego and toronto but we dealt with them to the point they cross the other road.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending