Somali Trans MURDERED In London

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
Thank you boqor. You're right our Darood unity is mandatory. Our darood pride is unmatched. From now I will diss every clan that's not from our Darood Jeberti. So boqor watch I'll be on a rampage praising my darood lineage and belittle all the other clans. I will give no mercy. This is a oath that I swear on. Savage mode is ON.
I knew I could count on you.
:kendrickcry:
:friendhug::friendhug::friendhug:

RasCanjero-

Self imposed exile
Is it true that extreme homophobes are secretly gay?

Some of these heartless posters above probably dress up themselves in their free time.

BirtaanJabin

DalJecel the DhafoorQiiq
VIP

Some of these heartless posters above probably dress up themselves in their free time.
I never insulted nor did i curse the dead. I said ilahay ha ciqaabo
And since when was being AntiGay a bad thing?:farmajoyaab:

SumMo

very lowkey
But abaayo I can't even tell if that's a man or a woman. Do you think is Allah is happy with this type of person?:faysalwtf:

It’s not your place to judge. And it’s not your place to take a life! Allah creates lives, ends lives and judges each one accordingly. Don’t appoint yourself His positions.

So should every man that commits adultery, robbery, take drugs, skips daily prayers, etc.. be killed as well? We all commit sins, so who is to decide which one of us gets to live?:confused: Stupid mentality indeed, very primitive.

Last edited:

RasCanjero-

Self imposed exile
I never insulted nor did i curse the dead. I said ilahay ha ciqaabo
And since when was being AntiGay a bad thing?:farmajoyaab:

Taking pleasure is someone's death is.

Above btw means anyone before me that went overboard with their comments.

Disliking gays is normal in our culture but going as far as wanting them dead tells me that you're having an battle with your inner gay self :jaynerd:

BirtaanJabin

DalJecel the DhafoorQiiq
VIP
It’s not your place to judge. And it’s not your place to take a life! Allah creates lives, ends lives and judges each one accordingly. Don’t appoint yourself His positions.

So should every man that commits adultery, robbery, take drugs, skips daily prayers, etc.. be killed as well? We all commit sins, so who is to decide which one of us gets to live?:confused:
The thing is every muslim these days doesnt know that it's not judging to refute bad things

Abkaal

Mudug menaces don't mince their words
"Don't judge" is not in Islam it is a Christianity thing if you are a Muslim you have to enjoin What is right and forbid What is evil, but you can't go as far as to killing them, the government (Islamic government) can only do that.:dabcasar:

SumMo

very lowkey
"Don't judge" is not in Islam it is a Christianity thing if you are a Muslim you have to enjoin What is right and forbid What is evil, but you can't go as far as to killing them, the government (Islamic government) can only do that.:dabcasar:

You can have your opinions (which you can share privately with them if it concerns you). But to appoint them a punishment for their sin is not islamic. And thats what judges who judge do; they give out punishments for each cases.

RasCanjero-

Self imposed exile

Meaning Al Shabaab? The rightful Islamic government? :russsmug:

BirtaanJabin

DalJecel the DhafoorQiiq
VIP
Taking pleasure is someone's death is.

Above btw means anyone before me that went overboard with their comments.

Disliking gays is normal in our culture but going as far as wanting them dead tells me that you're having an battle with your inner gay self :jaynerd:
Hmm, abtiyow dhagayso. Its a Muslims Duty to Reject Evil

:browtf:

giphy.gif

Hersi is a common Majertens name. So i guess the Tanny is MJ. Which begs the question horta, WHY every jack, Jane, Jinni and dh,ilo is mj??? It befuddles me.
it has the same last name as Ayan Hersi. r they cousins by any chance?

it is burning in hell right now.

Nice try but if you was from London you would know Hounslow is an exclusively Isaaq borough, it and probably the killers were all Isaaq. Don't let the hatred blind you

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
With many Somalis in the west identifying as LGBT, it got me thinking. Was the issue this big in Somalia back in the days?

Anyways, murder is wrong so I will say AUN and leave it at that.

:)

Status
Not open for further replies.