Somali Trans MURDERED In London

Status
Not open for further replies.

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
Why every tranny got be us? MJ haz large population than other tribes , may be that is why we have tyrannies n all kind of ppl . gotta be b
Proud to be MJ for live lol.:confused::gaasdrink:

If he/she was in a Muslim country they'd be killed yet look at all the pretenders on this thread. "It's between them and Allah" :childplease:

KREAM

"Can you bring equilibrium?"
If he/she was in a Muslim country they'd be killed yet look at all the pretenders on this thread. "It's between them and Allah" :childplease:

I honestly don't believe someone should be killed for that. They're messing with their own body not mine :manny:

I honestly don't believe someone should be killed for that. They're messing with their own body not mine :manny:

I don't believe people should be killed for Apostasy either but it is what it is
manny.png

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
This looks like a classic homicide case , that Somali Tranny needs his justice to be served, It looks likes he was a victim of his neighbors, they need to be brought to court for the murder of Hersi.:farmajoyaab:

Actually if he were in Indonesia (world’s largest Muslim country), he would be allowed to change his gender. In Islam he would not be killed for dressing as a woman either. Stop painting Islam as an evil ideology.

Actually if he were in Indonesia (world’s largest Muslim country), he would be allowed to change his gender. In Islam he would not be killed for dressing as a woman either. Stop painting Islam as an evil ideology.

hmm i see. I seen transgenders being killed before in Muslim countries in the name of Allah. Anyways with something as little as apostasy being punishable by death, you can see why i thought this would be too.

hmm i see. I seen transgenders being killed before in Muslim countries in the name of Allah. Anyways with something as little as apostasy being punishable by death, you can see why i thought this would be too.

Apostasy is disgusting. I ask Allah to protect me and my family from that curse.

why? who are they harming? i don't get it

Their claim is that Islam is wrong after having been Muslim. Abominable. They harm wider society and mostly themselves. This doesn’t apply to you, however, because you are in the land of the kuffar.

Their claim is that Islam is wrong after having been Muslim. Abominable. They harm wider society and mostly themselves. This doesn’t apply to you, however, because you are in the land of the kuffar.

You know most "Muslim" kids are not given a choice? They just raised up being taught about Islam only 24/7. So when they're older and can decide for themselves and they choose to not be Muslim, they should be killed?

Also if this ex Muslim isnt going around killing Muslims or whatever, why kill them? that is barbaric.

You know most "Muslim" kids are not given a choice? They just raised up being taught about Islam only 24/7. So when they're older and can decide for themselves and they choose to not be Muslim, they should be killed?

Also if this ex Muslim isnt going around killing Muslims or whatever, why kill them? that is barbaric.

Yes I know all of this, of course I do.
In a Muslim land if a person chooses to leave Islam they must be killed. If they were right about their decision then I don’t see the problem; if they converted to Christianity Jesus will surely save them (granted that they were right) or if they became atheist then they’d die and that would be that. Else apostasy may be normalised or taken lightly. It’s not a joke.

Yes I know all of this, of course I do.
In a Muslim land if a person chooses to leave Islam they must be killed. If they were right about their decision then I don’t see the problem; if they converted to Christianity Jesus will surely save them (granted that they were right) or if they became atheist then they’d die and that would be that. Else apostasy may be normalised or taken lightly. It’s not a joke.

Wtf did i just read

:gucciwhat:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts