Somali Trans MURDERED In London

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sheikh

Jaalle Ugas ''Comrade Ugas''
VIP
It's okay sxb. You let down your guard but you have to remember that this the jungle. Survival of the fittest.
:ufdup:

I thought she was one of us man. She infiltrated in to our bases. That won't happen again brother. I promise.

Sheikh

VIP
It's okay sxb. You let down your guard but you have to remember that this the jungle. Survival of the fittest. Langaabs be gunning for our kursi.
:ufdup:

I'm well aware brother! We are the laandeeres. We gonna defend our kursi from the langaab enemies that are looking for info to our royal family roots. No more Mr. Nice Somali Guy for me brother. I'm gonna turn the switch up to Mr. Darood guy. :salute: We gonna run this town fam. And we gotta hold all Jeberti meeting very soon Boqor. We need to hold a shiir involving us Ugases, Boqors, Suldaans, and the Garaads brother. And how we approach our allies here. Us Jubalanders and Puntlanders are gonna execute a new plan. This meeting will take place very soon. Gotta alert the fam bro. As a Ugaas talking here I'm letting you know I'm gonna go full Jeberti on everybody.

Jesse McDonald, 24, of Hounslow, appeared at Uxbridge Magistrates’ Court on Tuesday charged with murder. He was due to appear at the Old Bailey today.

Did he get high and then woke up sober in the morning to a tranny ?

BirtaanJabin

DalJecel the DhafoorQiiq
VIP
Hersi is a common Majertens name. So i guess the Tanny is MJ. Which begs the question horta, WHY every jack, Jane, Jinni and dh,ilo is mj??? It befuddles me.
You're not MJ yet you're all the above

Secondly are these Doqomiin Saying AUN Baadil iyo Fitnada Joojiya.
Qoloda Caytamaysana Isku Xishooda.

Qofkani Ilahay Ayaa Nacladayay , Naagna lagu sheegi maayo
Ninna lagu sheegi maayo

@Idil-Beydaan @CangeeroBear ha dambaabina

Sheikh

VIP
War Jalle Ugaas don't make me Switch on you
Bal yaa Mareexan wax noogu daray:jcoleno:

Boqor I'll never switch up. And I don't expect you either brother. I'm loyal to my family. Us Marehans are loyal to our Jeberti bloodline. I'm a cold blooded Jeberti nigga. Nothing can get to me brother.

RICH

The Qadr of Allaah ta’aala is always in our favor.
Baadil iyo fitna maa ahan illahey qof walba u naxaristaa. Waxuu sameeye asee uu taala.

I disagree though that haduu qof wax haraan sameeyo inee asaagu uu taalo. People’s sins (in public) harm our Ummah. Not only this whole transgender thing, but the same for alcohol, prostitution, etc.

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
So youre justifying killing anyone you dont agree with.

:camby:

And the killer probably was afraid to get exposed as homosexual, always the vocal homophobes that are lowkey gay.
Homophobe? What are you a fucking gaal? Trannies are destined for hell, they epitomise the worst and most degenerate sexual deviancy. I base my opinion on the hadith, and it clearly states that satan manifests in human form, if you feel for this degeneracy you are no different from them.

BirtaanJabin

DalJecel the DhafoorQiiq
VIP
Baadil iyo fitna maa ahan illahey qof walba u naxaristaa. Waxuu sameeye asee uu taala.
Wuxuu sameeye asee uu taala? Waa sax , laakin ,
al-amr bi-l-maʿrūf wa-n-nahy ʿani-l-munkar
Enforcing the Good and Forbidding the Bad
When someone who has went against all that stands for diinteena islaamkaa and that person dies lama yidhado AUN waxaa la yidhahdaa Ilahay Ciqaabtiisa Tus

BirtaanJabin

DalJecel the DhafoorQiiq
VIP
Boqor I'll never switch up. And I don't expect you either brother. I'm loyal to my family. Us Marehans are loyal to our Jeberti bloodline. I'm a cold blooded Jeberti nigga. Nothing can get to me brother.
I like that Jaalle Ugaas, Lowkey Knew you were Daarood to the core
@geel.sade learn from your brother here
Daarood Unity waa Muqadas

Sheikh

VIP
I like that Jaalle Ugaas, Lowkey Knew you were Daarood to the core
@geel.sade learn from your brother here
Daarood Unity waa Muqadas

Thank you boqor. You're right our Darood unity is mandatory. Our darood pride is unmatched. From now I will diss every clan that's not from our Darood Jeberti. So boqor watch I'll be on a rampage praising my darood lineage and belittle all the other clans. I will give no mercy. This is a oath that I swear on. Savage mode is ON.

Homophobe? What are you a fucking gaal? Trannies are destined for hell, they epitomise the worst and most degenerate sexual deviancy. I base my opinion on the hadith, and it clearly states that satan manifests in human form, if you feel for this degeneracy you are no different from them.

I don't care about them the slightest neither should you, is it your life?

Status
Not open for further replies.