Somali tiktoker Warns ppl traveling to Muqdisho and goes viral

This site darkens my heart on god. I believe in somalinimo, islaanimo and walaalnimo. I wish progress and peace for my people. I had a grand father that was killed by marehan, an older brother that was killed by marehan and my uncle's wife got killed by ogaden. I swear on allah i have never in my life even though the thought to blame a group of people for what an andividual did. But on this site, it's always the same story. Hawiye this and that. It was A CIVIL-WAR that accured more than 30 years ago. Read about any one you like, but the worst atrocities tend to happen in a civil war. Look forward and try to think of a Somalia with no terrorist. It's the closest we have to a peacful Somalia.

This site darkens my heart on god. I believe in somalinimo, islaanimo and walaalnimo. I wish progress and peace for my people. I had a grand father that was killed by marehan, an older brother that was killed by marehan and my uncle's wife got killed by ogaden. I swear on allah i have never in my life even though the thought to blame a group of people for what an andividual did. But on this site, it's always the same story. Hawiye this and that. It was A CIVIL-WAR that accured more than 30 years ago. Read about any one you like, but the worst atrocities tend to happen in a civil war. Look forward and try to think of a Somalia with no terrorist. It's the closest we have to a peacful Somalia.
AUN to all your family members :frdfvsb:

Same I’ve never understood hate for a particular clan.

Siad Barre bombings killed many of my mums relatives. I’ve never hated him or MX people. Back in the 1980s a huge chunk of our ancestral land was taken by a Hawiye sub clan. Land disputes we’re happening in Xamer way before the war. We don’t habour resentment. It’s over now.

Siad Barre bombings killed many of my mums relatives. I’ve never hated him or MX people. Back in the 1980s a huge chunk of our ancestral land was taken by a Hawiye sub clan. Land disputes we’re happening in Xamer way before the war. We don’t habour resentment. It’s over now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

convincation

Soomaali waa Hawiyah Iyo Hashiyah
VIP
Why do MJs complain so much? What a feminine group of people.

There are more War criminals living in PL than anywhere in Hawiye territory. These are the same people that genocided Muslims with gaal weapons after their leader was slapped to submission by a 5ft Xabashi Christian.

What a cucked people. Then they have the nerve to spew nonsense whilst people are in shock and mourning. If Xamar is “cursed” like she keeps yapping then what would that make Bosaaso where bodies drop over biscuits. Lol

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP

There are more War criminals living in PL than anywhere in Hawiye territory. These are the same people that genocided Muslims with gaal weapons after their leader was slapped to submission by a 5ft Xabashi Christian.

What a cucked people. Then they have the nerve to spew nonsense whilst people are in shock and mourning. If Xamar is “cursed” like she keeps yapping then what would that make Bosaaso where bodies drop over biscuits. Lol
This Hutu right here is represented by Muuse Suudi, Qeybdiid, Cumar Finish in 2022 and guarded by AMISOM, and he's talking about warlords, femininity and cucked. The gall.

Steve Harvey Wow GIF by NBC

AUN to your family. You are right. The only reason am responding to these xayawaan, is am tired of there bullshit demonization of Hawiya.

convincation

VIP
Kicking him out from the capital was the effort of SNM that supplied and funded your group and it was SNM the broke the military when the movement launched a surprise military operation against the regime in 1988 with more cities and towns fell in SNM hands most importantly the border with Djibouti Lowyacadde in 1990.
Spare us the boasting, the weapons you talk about weren’t yours they were from Meles. The SNM were fighting one division of the National army in the North where they couldn’t liberate a single City after 3 years of fighting. Hargaysa was still occupied after Barre was already booted out of Xamar.

The USC managed to capture and firmly hold everything from Lower Juba to Mudug in the duration of 6 months. It took the SNM almost 4 years to capture isaaq territory only

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP

It is only Majeerten complaining and whining did you know AY and SSDF invaded Balanbal in the 81 and massacred many MX geeljire? Do you see us complaining? Or Crying? No.

What a cucked people. Then they have the nerve to spew nonsense whilst people are in shock and mourning. If Xamar is “cursed” like the She Zanzibari keeps yapping then what would that make Bosaaso where bodies drop over biscuits. Lol
They stole whole town from its native evicted them house by house, took their baadiyo and even cattle. Their runaway ex suldaan brought Italians to Somalia, their traitor adeer who died in exile brought in AMISOM and Ethiopians to Somalia. I don't know why they want to be seen as victims so badly. We know their true colors bunch of traitorous rats, their crocodile tears won't move us nor does their victimhood.
Pt 13 GIF by Luiz Inácio Lula da Silva

convincation

VIP
This Hutu right here is represented by Muuse Suudi, Qeybdiid, Cumar Finish in 2022 and guarded by AMISOM, and he's talking about warlords, femininity and cucked. The gall.

Steve Harvey Wow GIF by NBC
None of them have as much blood on their hands as Abdullahi Yusuf. Like amisiom don’t guard you in Kismayo

It is only Majeerten complaining and whining did you know AY and SSDF invaded Balanbal in the 81 and massacred many MX geeljire? Do you see us complaining? Or Crying? No.
This is one thing I actually agree with. The Marehan and cagdheer do not moan like gyal 24/7 like the feminine reer fanaaye zanzabiris.

Keep convincing yourself of that, self-loathing Hutu. :icon lol:
Why didn’t beer doofaar retire and die in his beloved Puntland? Instead he spent his last days in a camp in the yemeni wastelands.

At least al xaaji muuse will lay to rest in his homeland and is currently retired in a beautiful house in mirinaayo. You should go check it out sometime :)