Somali tiktoker Warns ppl traveling to Muqdisho and goes viral

Habar Gidir live in houses they stole from CadCad people in Marka. Did the Shushumow makers do something to them? Add too little sugar to the Sweets? It's fascinating how much they're being coddled on here.
It’s not about being coddled
Yes, some sub sections of Habir Gidir have done atrocious things but lets not dismiss a whole clan as being bad people.

We need to find a way of co-existing.

I'm not gonna keep going in circles with you. Your hypocrisy is clear as day. It's ok to admit your bias against HG. I have never claimed my qabil to be something it isn't

How can you equate migration and development with war crimes? Are you for real?
Kismaayo was nothing before it was developed by traders who migrated and settled there, peacefully.
Go on, ask the Bajuunis yourself or go present some evidence to support your points.

Unlike you, I have provided evidence.

4cryingoutloud

Puntland republic πŸ‡ΈπŸ‡±
This is BS. Changing the capital means transferring the problem to another city. Do you want Al shaydaan bombing Garowe every other weak? This is what changing the capital means. It's not a solution, we need to fight the devils that are destroying our country
It’s much easier controlling a smaller city where the inhabitants will work with you, this is not the case with Mogadishu.
There are to many actors who are benefiting from the lawlessness and the corruption down south.

It’s much easier controlling a smaller city where the inhabitants will work with you, this is not the case with Mogadishu.
There are to many actors who are benefiting from the lawlessness and the corruption down south.
That's just retarded. If garowe became capital, it wouldnt be small anymore. It would attract all somalis like xamar is now

If it wasn’t for hawiye kicking out siad barre, isaaq would still be genocide. And in return you ppl are happy for the pain our city goes through smh
What nonsense bullshit is that? SNM is the sole responsible for the formation of USC in 1987 when where the deputy chairman of SNM Cali Wardhiigleey a hawiye man who took his clans members to Roma to form a Hawiye based opposition group with the support of SNM to open a second front in the south and attract their community to the opposition cause while SNM will focus on its battles in the north where the main Somalian military was stationed.

guerilla warfare spread quickly to the central and southern parts of the country as Hawiye and other clans rebelled, receiving crucial financial and logistical support from the SNM. Eventually, the SNM would aid Gen. Mohamed Aideed’s successful ouster of Siad Barre from Mogadishu.

Gen Aideed with SNM officials in Ethiopia in 1989

1667167570771.png

What nonsense bullshit is that? SNM is the sole responsible for the formation of USC in 1987 when where the deputy chairman of SNM Cali Wardhiigleey a hawiye man who took his clans members to Roma to form a Hawiye based opposition group with the support of SNM to open a second front in the south and attract their community to the opposition cause while SNM will focus on its battles in the north where the main Somalian military was stationed.

View attachment 241870
you may have helped form the group but when it came to the nitty gritty fighting, it was us that kicked him out of the capital and eventually the whole of somalia

you may have helped form the group but when it came to the nitty gritty fighting, it was us that kicked him out of the capital and eventually the whole of somalia
Kicking him out from the capital was the effort of SNM that supplied and funded your group and it was SNM the broke the military when the movement launched a surprise military operation against the regime in 1988 with more cities and towns fell in SNM hands most importantly the border with Djibouti Lowyacadde in 1990.

Kicking him out from the capital was the effort of SNM that supplied and funded your group and it was SNM the broke the military when the movement launched a surprise military operation against the regime in 1988 with more cities and towns fell in SNM hands most importantly the border with Djibouti Lowyacadde in 1990.
you did fund us and for that I'm grateful for. After AS is defeated, i hope south central somalia finds peace same way SL did

How can you equate migration and development with war crimes? Are you for real?
Kismaayo was nothing before it was developed by traders who migrated and settled there, peacefully.
Go on, ask the Bajuunis yourself or go present some evidence to support your points.

Unlike you, I have provided evidence.
Developed lol. Did you know Kismayo was a thriving port city. It was for centuries ruled by Ajuuran and Geledi sultanate. Your MJ sahara ass came to it in the 1970s when there was a famine in the north. Said Barre transplant you guys there to save you from famine and now you act like you founded the city.

The native of lower Jubba have always been arwamaale, OG, RX, sheekaal, Bantu, geeljeceel, Mx and Bantu. You aren’t native buddy.

Snm went to form a government siilaanyo and musse biixi both sΓ±m fighters and egal etc etc. Snm is the government today shame usc never did the same.

Developed lol. Did you know Kismayo was a thriving port city. It was for centuries ruled by Ajuuran and Geledi sultanate. Your MJ sahara ass came to it in the 1970s when there was a famine in the north. Said Barre transplant you guys there to save you from famine and now you act like you founded the city.

The native of lower Jubba have always been arwamaale, OG, RX, sheekaal, Bantu, geeljeceel, Mx and Bantu. You aren’t native buddy.

Do you get paid per lie?

People like you deserve to be ignored and thus, that's where you'll go.

Hassan Garguute Buldanana

#Puntlandfirst. #PIM
VIP

I stopped reading at arrived in the 70's.

Ninyahow puntite queen was just proving Hutu savagery that is happening now. I really don't care if you wipe out the Biimal there. We know given a chance these same persecuted Dir will side with you in a conflict in the name of fake irirnimo. I really don't care runti.

Last edited:
I stopped reading at arrived in the 70's.

Ninyahow puntite queen was just proving Hutu savagery that is happening now. I really don't care if you wipe out the Biimal there. We know given a chance these same persecuted Dir will side with you in a conflict in the name of fake irirnimo. I really don't care runti.

He also said someone called Said Barre brought us to Kismaayo. I didn't know Siad had a sibling. Sometimes I think people come on here to practice their writing skills.

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP

View attachment 241870
Its like SNM taking the credit, It was SSDF take arms and weaken afwenya army before your small groups arrive. Not to forget Isaaq was part of SSDF before creating SNM.

I find it funny that somalis think god wasnt seeing them genocide and slaughter their own and muslim brothers in 1988 and gods curse on them wouldnt follow. What they should do is acts of pennance hoping god forgives them and this would go away but as far as i can see their pride wont allow them.

Last edited:

Trending

Latest posts