Somali tiktoker Warns ppl traveling to Muqdisho and goes viral

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
My friend who is Hawiye- recently went to Somalia- he came back saying- people in xamar are dead woman or man walking. People have lost their humanity. There is no purpose. Why do u think famine happens there every year? The Muslims are not acting muslims. Its no different from Kenya-where the police or people want bribery left and right. Hunger has taken their humanity. But i believe evil or shaitaan has taken resident in them.

Who is surprised? The sociopath serial killers of the civil war and their demon spawn are running around and they were never stopped or punished by their kinfolk. Do people expect mercy and honesty from them. Evil begets evil and births more evil.

Good luck to the people who encourage and protect their evil relatives, you created this culture.

My friend who is Hawiye- recently went to Somalia- he came back saying- people in xamar are dead woman or man walking. People have lost their humanity. There is no purpose. Why do u think famine happens there every year? The Muslims are not acting muslims. Its no different from Kenya-where the police or people want bribery left and right. Hunger has taken their humanity. But i believe evil or shaitaan has taken resident in them.

There are many people in Mogadishu whose parents are serial killers (Civil war killers) and they are living in stolen houses. Yet people actually expect these psychopath rapist and killers to give birth to normal children. A lot of people will cry and act outraged at what I am saying but I don't care. It's the truth.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
There are many people in Mogadishu whose parents are serial killers (Civil war killers) and they are living in stolen houses. Yet people actually expect these psychopath rapist and killers to give birth to normal children. A lot of people will cry and act outraged at what I am saying but I don't care. It's the truth.

Walaahi i agree with your statement 100%

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
And yet in the midst of this ugliness there are people like this man here. Who in the midst of helping out with the dead body- he ran for his Maghrib prayers and returning seeing the women run with the money diaspora sent them without taking the bodies.

In the midst of evil cloud there is man like this one! Allaahu Akbaar

Im right now in Xamar but i live in one of the safest districts. Its shame wallahi. Im not enjoying anymore, i wanna leave ASAP.

The situation is definitely bad, this is due to high inflation, failed rainy seasons and disrupted supply chains around the world. Let us pray to Allah to help and make the current administration succeed. The attack happened out of desperation, these khawarij want to crush the morales of the people, but in sha Allah they will be eliminated. Best thing we can do is pray, pray for our people and pray to Allah to strengthen and aid our leaders.

Even Germany brought the evil Nazis to justice, many went to Jail or fleed the country

The Evil killers, thieves and rapists in Mogadishu from civil war are still walking freely in the city today, no peace will come to this cursed city until justice is brought

The civil war happened. Now you want to put the blame of the 90s on the children who never did nothing. Seem like you being real Christian with that original sin bullshit. Also, this stolen house myth has been disproven. Most Darood came to xamar has refugees from Ethiopia or migrants other gobals and lived in government housing like section 8 lol. You guys are crying about houses you never had and the few that had home sold it.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
The civil war happened. Now you want to put the blame of the 90s on the children who never did nothing. Seem like you being real Christian with that original sin bullshit. Also, this stolen house myth has been disproven. Most Darood came to xamar has refugees from Ethiopia or migrants other gobals and lived in government housing like section 8 lol. You guys are crying about houses you never had and the few that had home sold it.

Huuno heathens give birth to Heathens unless they fear Allaah swt and the cycle will be broken

4cryingoutloud

Puntland republic 🇸🇱
When will Somalis realize that the capital need to be changed, how long will we be held hostage by these incompetent and corrupt reer konfuurians?

This is very poor coming from you icl. 90% of ppl who die in bombings are young adults and women. you reckon they were soilders during the 90's? Not everything in life has to be about daroods. Most, if not all, hawiye youth in xamar see daroods as fellow somalis and grew up basically knowing nothing about you lot. This self victimising has to stop

Im just wondering why they failed to create peace we also had civil war but we rebuilt instead creating a government and elections. Yaab why is xamar so cursed.
When will Somalis realize that the capital need to be changed, how long will we be held hostage by these incompetent and corrupt reer konfuurians?

Hargeisa respectfully bows out and will continue its aspirations for independence. Puntland the balls in your court New capital yeey lol

Trending