Somali Spot || Official Shade Room

Medulla

Bah Qabiil Fluid
@Beyondover You're boring no more replies for you thank your husband is doing a better job than you. Go back to watching crunchyroll or something you ain't needed here.

As a European, can I just say you @Medulla should just keep these opinions to yourself. Have you ever driven on the autobahn? (Rhetorical because only the 1% can afford to come here) Stick to what you know, McDonald's and electing human rubbish.

Wow the big bad Autobahn a highway with no speed limit big deal. Europe is trash and the cadaans hate your guts they made you all in the suburbs cause they want nothing to do with you.

:lolbron:

@Beyondover You're boring no more replies for you thank your husband is doing a better job than you. Go back to watching crunchyroll or something you ain't needed here.

Wow the big bad Autobahn a highway with no speed limit big deal. Europe is trash and the cadaans hate your guts they made you all in the suburbs cause they want nothing to do with you.

This nigga really dipped
Kulaha boring you just lost You no penis having ass nigga
:dead:
if it’s boring here then go back to sucking off your Cadan bf

EL LEETO

The all father,CEO of 2 fortune 500 companies

Do you know their are studies out that draw a direct correlation between the use of anime AV's and low IQ?And that this grows exponantially over time? Not jk. So next time you fire up sspot with that anime av maybe think twice before calling others khaniis :childplease::camby:

EL LEETO

Why would I do that I am not like you begging to commit Zina with random cadaan *****s we halal round here

:wtf:
Stop right there. Don't you think that it's a little deceiving to post this when you commit zina every day with your caadan bf bobby in the bushes behind duqsi :mindblown: ''zina'' kuulaha

Medulla

Bah Qabiil Fluid
Do you know their are studies out that draw a direct correlation between the use of anime AV's and low IQ?And that this grows exponantially over time? Not jk. So next time you fire up sspot with that anime av maybe think twice before calling others khaniis :childplease::camby:

You slide from the Europe position cause you know you can't win

:deadpeter:

Wow fantastic you beat me my AV has made me gay why did noone warn me ? Low IQ just from that who knew such studies existed. Listen I am not the one running to defend my husband here you are so unless you are a naag u are 100% a khanis your boy can't even managed to defend himself from me waa yaab

:fantasia2:

Wow fantastic you beat me my AV has made me gay why did noone warn me ? Low IQ just from that who knew such studies existed. Listen I am not the one running to defend my husband here you are so unless you are a naag u are 100% a khanis your boy can't even managed to defend himself from me waa yaab

This guy is actually delusional
:wtfdis:
You dipped you homo

Medulla

Bah Qabiil Fluid
Stop right there. Don't you think that it's a little deceiving to post this when you commit zina every day with your caadan bf bobby in the bushes behind duqsi :mindblown: ''zina'' kuulaha

Why are you telling me your first sexual experience here? Yaa ku weydiiye? Who's bobby fear allah uff

:wtfdis:

EL LEETO

yawn.jpg
you dipped and admitted to having a fag pfp this is over take your L goodnight

Medulla

Bah Qabiil Fluid
Anyways @lalayariis declare me the winner they have given up already naag nool maahan dadkan I was mistaken . They stopped tagging and quoting maybe I went in too hard I need to learn to take things slow on Somali's they can't take the heat.

:meleshame:

Medulla

Bah Qabiil Fluid
BREAKING NEWS!!!

@Medulla, @EL LEETO, and @Beyondover were going neck and neck, however @Medulla seemed to win the race with his trap card and spell card.View attachment 104635View attachment 104634

It was a handicap match but thanks to my Landheree genes and Oromo admixture I was able to overcome all the ends .I thank @Ayaanle456 and @anyways for helping me prepare for this match for the last two weeks, the training was gruelling but it was all worth it in the end.

giphy.gif

Trending

Latest posts