Somali Spot || Official Shade Room

@Odkac WRLD @lalayariis @Ayaanle456 Coming from someone with a history of instigating, this isn't funny. the young man you set upon me and @Beyondover is trying to change himself for the better and you ruin all his progress like the savage z,00malis you are. @lalayariis why didn't you come out and say you are a plat thread in the title?
We expected a fair fight but a 2v1 massacre was shameful sxb :mjlol: . Getting your corny lines from a website did it for me:deadmanny:

EL LEETO

The all father,CEO of 2 fortune 500 companies
Therapist checking in

anthropomorphism n. Attribution of human motivation, characteristics, or behavior to inanimate objects, animals, or natural phenomena.

This is a rising problem in SS. Animals are not supposed to be treated as equals to humans. This leads to poor communication practices, and isolation. You should consider this before setting your pets on us @Medulla
dogs.png

Therapist checking in

anthropomorphism n. Attribution of human motivation, characteristics, or behavior to inanimate objects, animals, or natural phenomena.

This is a rising problem in SS. Animals are not supposed to be treated as equals to humans. This leads to poor communication practices, and isolation. You should consider this before setting your pets on us @MedullaView attachment 104658
This thread was basically all of the females against me and you
:dead1:
Wallah nigga u made me laugh too hard

EL LEETO

The all father,CEO of 2 fortune 500 companies
alas I've done everything I came here to do
1. medulla pacified
2. fed the dogs ayaanlee and anyways
3. exposed lala's plat whoring
@Beyondover I wont be responding to this thread as it will help lala's goal :friendhug: take care brother

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
Isn't this supposed to be a gossip thread? It looks like a chat room full of people with too much free time. Where's the gossip?

Medulla

Bah Qabiil Fluid
nigga stfu and leave :kanyehmm: :hillarybiz:

Let them pat themselves on their back they fought valiantly and lost to a Oromo they need to hide the ceeb. I stopped replying after being declared the victor yet they kept at it all in hopes of getting the last word in

:mjlaugh:

Anyways for the good people who made it this far Stan GIVEON ! His new album slaps but this is a classic

:ohhhdamn:

lalayariis

Bad cop
Isn't this supposed to be a gossip thread? It looks like a chat room full of people with too much free time. Where's the gossip?
People didn’t follow the rules of dming me for Gossip updates. I gave up when this thread got 7 pages in 30 mins:kendrickcry::mjcry:

Medulla

Bah Qabiil Fluid
People didn’t follow the rules of dming me for Gossip updates. I gave up when this thread got 7 pages in 30 mins:kendrickcry::mjcry:

Why are you acting like you didn't enjoy any of it for :mjlol: ? This was a quality thread , as usual the calm collective geesi Medulla tame the naive Europeans. Beesha Barakeysan Oromo 1 - Gaajo Europe 0.

They can't reply anymore so the qashins are rolling through. @lalayariis you don't seem like a hooyo mataalo like me what's "triggered" in Somali?

:silanyosmile:

QdZZKDm.gif

Trending

Latest posts